Superman chest piece for 75th anniversery

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Batman SI, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Ice Lantern New Player

I actually want somewhat the opposite of what you want. I want the T2 Chest but with no Superman symbol. I like the style as an ice character but don't want to be a Superman-type character. I would also want some other Iconic chest pieces but without the symbols like Vestments of Rage.
  2. Batman SI New Player

Well I don't know if an exact t2 piece would ever be re-released again without the superman logo. But I do agree that without the logo, the t2 piece does look like an ice toon piece.
  3. TroEL Dedicated Player

If you've been around long enough to have the cowl than you should know why you have it and also how stringent DC is with their licensed property. It's unfortunate, I've a Supes fan since a I was a little tyke, but even I know this will not happen.

And as for the "4" people who keep asking of the cowl, imo those threads need to be locked down as the come up. It does nothing but exacerbate the issue.
  4. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

Cool sig, I like it. And yes too much batman not enough VILLAINS

Give me darkness and gloom and spikes and DESPAIR
    • Like x 1
  5. Ice Lantern New Player

It won't ever happen but it would be awesome for me if it did.
  6. Batman SI New Player

Closing up those threads I totally agree with. Its just a big loop about not having a cowl, wanting a new one, why they cant have a new one, and elitism in Dcuo. Nothing productive in days. I know there is about a 2 percent chance of an iconic superman chest. But you never know. the green lantern logo popped up. why not supes
  7. Batman SI New Player

Im all for the villians getting iconic gear. They actually deserve more attention than the hero side. They don't even act like villians anymore. The missions they get are always helping heroes in some sort of fasion.
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

They could replicate the Lantern gear but that also means no changing colour of the "S" however since its Supes they may not be as generous.
  9. NCR RANGER New Player

There's already 6 Superman chests in the game. No more Superman styles until there are 6 BatMAN chests.
    • Like x 3
  10. NCR RANGER New Player

They're not asking for the "Batman Inspired Mask" They're asking for a comparable equivalent that is not yet present in the game,
    • Like x 3
  11. Batman SI New Player

We gotta start somewhere! lol. I would probably keep the colors red blue and yellow anyway.
  12. Batman SI New Player

They have several threads up. I have read them all. Im not even sure how all three threads remain active. They are all the same topic. One of them is titled .....return batman inspired mask. And they are getting a mask for Halloween. A mask that will enjoy
  13. Batman SI New Player

LOL. Im talking about an ICONIC piece. not a bootleg superman chestpiece.
  14. NCR RANGER New Player

Get in line.
    • Like x 1
  15. Canadian_Bacon New Player

Haha - how did I get pulled into this conversation, maybe I like my ghetto-style Marvel Jr toon... haha. Although, maybe if I had a shorter cape, my toon wouldn't get caught on it and roll around the floor during a raid after being knocked out.

I am sure the Dev's response would be "well don't die" they have more important things to fix like the issue that caused the flag to blow in the wrong direction for some employees that run TD. So is my priority a cape, absolutely not I would prefer that they fix that issue where the bird in Robinson park tweets its song EVERYTIME I come into range and not 50% of the time.

It has been 3-weeks since I came back from a long break (2 DLCs) and I am full T4 with barely any play time..... it is just all too easy and time to take another 2 month break until the next DLC.
  16. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Marvel jr is beast. Stick a shazam iconic piece on him!
  17. Batman SI New Player

Get in Line for what? We have had basically no superman content for a very long time.
  18. John Brawler Committed Player

he's talking about how the tier 2 batman chest looks ******** and doesn't even have a decent version of the emblem on it.
    • Like x 1
  19. Batman SI New Player

I do believe that the T2 piece looks terrible. Its time for a revamp of a supes chest piece.