Superman chest piece for 75th anniversery

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Batman SI, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Batman SI New Player

Well since i have seen the same 3 threads about a batman cowl for weeks now. I think we should have an authentic superman chest piece. Not the t2 or stalwart defender chest, the actual chest with a "S" in the center. I think we deserve it!
    • Like x 17
  2. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

aggre here
    • Like x 1
  3. PainGod New Player

Agreed! Like the females should get the wonder woman chest piece.
    • Like x 2
  4. Batman SI New Player

Im just saying, if these few guys that are bumping their own post to get batman gear, why leave superman out? Clark kents glasses, superman chest, superman hairstyle? Cant leave supes out!
    • Like x 4
  5. Batman SI New Player

Yes! And they should get circies outfit and hairstyle!
    • Like x 3
  6. SkullGang Devoted Player

Nope.
    • Like x 1
  7. PainGod New Player

Valid and well said sir.
  8. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Agree and it doesn't even have to be limited to chest. A new Superman cape with a different style S symbol or belt buckle. Heck I'd settle for tights with outer underwear with an S on the rear. Anything Superman themed.
    • Like x 2
  9. Octantis New Player

I'd be happy with just an Emblem style.
    • Like x 1
  10. Batman SI New Player

thank u sir
  11. tukuan Devoted Player

Sure but keep in mind Warner's would likely only sign off on the S shield for heroes so villains would probably have to get the Zod symbol.
  12. Ekart Committed Player

We definitley need MORE SUPERMAN CONTENT in the game. Legends Superman needs to be reworked. We should also get FOS style Lair Theme, more Superman themed styles, etc. And the emblem, to put it on everything. :D
    • Like x 1
  13. Tooter Tots New Player

A superman style that doesn't cover the hands would be amazing!! Please devs, give Big Blue the love he deserves.
    • Like x 1
  14. John Brawler Committed Player

i'd honestly settle for any slimeline with no hand covering... it's kinda annoying that there's like two that don't and one of them is a seasonal marketplace item.
    • Like x 1
  15. Twilight Man New Player

Give me a Superman emblem that is interchangable with any letter in the English alphabet. As well as colors.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  16. spack2k Steadfast Player

than i demand same for flash anniversery
  17. John Brawler Committed Player

on jay's shirt?
  18. Batman SI New Player

I agree thumbs up. But this is for the man of steel chest piece lol
  19. Batman SI New Player

Slimeline, superman logo, no hands covered. Done!
  20. Batman SI New Player

Yes sir.... Lets make this happen