#SummerOfWonder Sale: Save BIG as the Summer Ends!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyrusXavier9584 Level 30

Any discounts on replays or totals
  2. RyderSM Well-Known Player

They finally have a sale that includes replays and there's nothing to spend them on till 2017. -_-
    • Like x 1
  3. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Yes on both.
  4. BA Baracus Well-Known Player

I am returning to the game after a year off. I am granted access to all episodes until the 21st. The sale ends on the 21st. Is there anyway to get the episodes I missed (Episodes 16-26) at the sale price? When I click on an episode it says granted.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

That's actually not the intended behavior. Can you confirm you don't have membership? Can you also see if you're able to purchase directly on the website at https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/shop/episodes?
  6. BA Baracus Well-Known Player

Oh no, I have membership. I bought a one month and intend to stay all access. When I follow the link it looks like most episodes are $3 and $4.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Unfortunately, that is intended. If you have membership we cannot process an Episode purchase.
  8. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Why? These sales were around (and at these discounts) long before he was. Don't give credit where it isn't due or credit the wrong person.
  9. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Oh time to get a year of supply from this sale.

Good thing to since my Total recovery is about to run out.
    • Like x 1
  10. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I can understand not including the new styles, kind of a shame though since that's all I really want at the moment. There really isn't much else that I really want or need from the MP right now. Will have to see what's offered though and consider if there is anything else I could get since a good sale is a good sale either way.
  11. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I don't know about PC, but the loyalty vendor on PS only accepts loyalty rewards, whereas the market takes cash. Makes sense to me.
  12. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Very good sale. I see the irony in the timing too. its like fiber. I appreciate that its running through the weekend. Going to treat myself to a mini shopping spree tonight.
  13. Unida Dedicated Player

content drought = less activity = less revenue = replays on sale.

makes sense, and if nothing else makes it a good time to stock up for when you start playing again next year
  14. kingofthebeast Active Player

Can't access MP. Been like this for 3 days now. Can't even get my redeemable items out. I'm on us ps3
  15. kingofthebeast Active Player

MP just loads indefinitely
  16. Dcuojak New Player

Time to buy replays
  17. bmce84 Loyal Player

you do know we've had summer sales for years, in fact this isn't even the best one.
    • Like x 2
  18. ShoRyuu Active Player

21st passed still free episodes? you guys extended?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.