Suicide Squad Pack

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 5, 2021.

1. ThePanda Active Player

Ahh gotcha! thanks, that is probably why don't remember it well, just bought that and never put it on xD
    • Like x 1
  2. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I 100% agree, I wish that Deadshot style came with the pack. However, you know that there would have been plenty of PVP players complaining if it was included, eg. " I worked my butt off for that style, now people are getting it for free... that's not fair, I should get compensation of some sort...." and so on.

I won't be getting the pack because the only thing I would want is the shark gloves and I'm not that flush with cash that I would spend $15 on one style that is only for one character. I will admit that they do look great and I like how the hands adjust with the skin color and you don't have to waste a color palette slot and try to match the color with your skin.
    • Like x 5
  3. RealTegan Dedicated Player

That's basically what I just did, and I regret it. I didn't realize the packs were different than regular styles you buy from the shop. I thought the style would open on all my characters, like every other style I've bought. I've never purchased a pack like this before, and this experience has convinced me not to ever buy a pack again.

Oh well, you live and learn.
    • Like x 1
  4. MommyofDragons New Player

Is the Harley outfit in the pack enhanced? I have the standard version, but don't have enough criminal renown (forgot terminology) to buy the enhanced version in BOP. I would buy it for that and the King Shark doll.
  5. Eve YouTuber

It's not.
  6. Dauntless II New Player

Tell me about it, I've been trying to get that set for years.
    • Like x 3