Suicide Squad Pack

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: SUICIDE SQUAD PACK!

Channel your inner desperate-villain-forced-hero with the new Suicide Squad Pack! Included are styles, accessories, and more inspired by the members of the Suicide Squad:
    • Psychotic Style
    • Perpetual Motion Boomerang Accessory
    • King Shark Doll Accessory
    • Shark Fin
    • Shark Gloves
    • Orbital BOP Uplink Device
    The new pack is available now for 1500 Daybreak Cash (PC) or Marketplace Cash (consoles).

[IMG]
    Psychotic (Harley Quinn-inspired) Style, Perpetual Motion Boomerang Accessory

[IMG]
    King Shark Doll Accessory, Shark Fin, Shark Gloves, Bizarre Polka Dot Aura

[IMG]
    Orbital BOP Uplink Device

FREE GIFT: STARRO PET!

Everyone's favorite starfish-inspired cosmic villain Starro is back! In pet form! And tiny!

Log in between August 5 and August 19, 2021, to claim your free Tier 1 Starro Combat Pet, and take him with you wherever you go. One gift per account.

[IMG]
    Starro Combat Pet
    • Like x 8
  2. Eve YouTuber

Nice pack. I think it fits more newer players than current players that will probably join the game after the movie and such. :)
  3. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

If you buy the pack multiple times...
    .do you get multiple starro pets?
  4. inferno Loyal Player

The Starro pet is a gift apart from the pack.
    • Like x 2
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I wonder if the new pet icon (cool;)) is the new standard for all pets after the release of 41 episodes, or is it just for this pet ;)?
  6. Jaelia Committed Player

This is a very cute way of celebrating suicide squad 2 movie release, nothing us players haven’t seen before when it comes to pet and styles and such but thank you! Btw I am loving the detail on the shark hands/gloves. :)
  7. Hellnympho New Player

hey mp selling ep 37 stuff oops already have lol
  8. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

Ahhh. I see now. Thank you I misunderstood
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Since this pack is based on the Suicide Squad, and since all the other similar packs have multiple complete Style Sets included, this could have and SHOULD HAVE included the Deadshot Style Set from the PVP Vendors:

[IMG]

Would have been a DAY ONE PURCHASE for me if it had that, because I NEED that style set, but no one* plays PVP content anymore. :rolleyes:

Just a big ol' missed opportunity here, guys. :(

*No one worth speaking of, that is, 'cuz it's mostly just obnoxious d-bags that make nuisances of themselves in the HQs and Safe Houses. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 8
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The lack of queues popping even for 1v1 legends is an insurmountable obstacle.
    • Like x 4
  11. Charon Lead Content Designer

New pet icons for the new system - no dog print for Combat Pet and it shows I, II, III for tier. Turret icons are the same but have the roman numerals.

Yes, Controlled Starro can be gotten as Tier 3.
    • Like x 5
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Any chance of those hands being sold separately as an alternate choice for players to get exactly what they need & nothing they don’t?
    • Like x 3
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Is “psychotic” not the same as Psycho Jester? Is there something im missing
  14. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I am mildly upset. I wanted the King Shark doll accessory, but I wanted it on multiple characters. I bought the pack just for that, but I only got one - it does not appear to be unlockable on alts. So now I'm feeling buyers' remorse. As a style item I kind of expected it to be redeemable on all my toons.

Buyer beware.
    • Like x 2
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sadly that is how it is with all the Packs.
    Some styles you can unlock with replays..... but most items are for one character only.

Here is for people who might be on the fence and may not want to feel buyers remorse;
  16. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Yeah, I should have checked before. I just wish it was more clear in the description. I really was looking forward to having it on all my toons.

Like I said, mildly upset.
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Oh I get it.

That is pretty much why I make my videos..... so that people know what they are buying before they spend their hard earned money..... or marks. ;)
  18. Extinction Active Player

Agree with you, It would be a 100% buy for me with that DeathShot Style. At this point I'm only interested in the hands, the boomerang and maybe the aura, the rest not at all.
    • Like x 2
  19. ThePanda Active Player

This Harley Quinn set.. is it like a exclusive style or something already obtainable in the game, I am totally confused since don't recognize it off hand xD If exclusive, this is a permanent addition to the game yes? cause going to need some time to pick it up if that style can only be gotten from this pack.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's the vendor gear from Birds of Prey episode.
    • Like x 2