stuck on connection to login server

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by suzumiya, Feb 26, 2013.

1. sykSnipars New Player

I done everything sean said and its still happening to me, been like this for the past few days
  2. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

This is not a connection problem> I know at least 10 people including myself that have experienced this problem in the last few days
  3. Winter Nyx Active Player

I've also been having this problem. My internet connection is at its peak performance, I have no background programs running, I even upgraded my ram so my computer has an easier time running DCUO and the launchpad still has trouble connecting.
    for the past couple days I've been having this problem. I've been opening multiple launchpad files and it somehow helps one of them connect but the game still has trouble connecting. If this is because of the server merge then we can gladly keep them separate.
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Did any of you do an upgrade to WIndows 10? If yes, did you update your drivers, especially network and put DCUO on teh whitelist of your security software?
  5. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I can't log in. Its 6:26 AM CST. I should be able to log in.
  6. Bygglesworth Level 30

I have had more disconnects and login issues since November than Doan's has Little Pills. I have never seen so many failed teams due to some teammate or myself disconnecting. Other times you get to the select page only to get Luthor looking up at a Brainiac Spaceship screen after choosing.

If there is an issue with how many can log in or be connected to the game at any given time, priority should go to subscribers. That is how other games do it and it seems to have a desired effect of people switching off free to play and subscribing. Nobody likes being pegged as a second class citizen lol.
  7. markvt14 New Player

SeanF's method worked for me. I've had this issue before and it just wore off, but now I looked it up and after the first start-up it worked, so it must be SeanF's method. Servers are currently down, though... xD