Steel Nerfed

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Agnetta, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Just a friendly tidbit of info, if you jump right away for the megasmash you can do it quickly althought it's less damage it goes off much faster letting you get it done instead of giving them so long to react.

Each hit on 2h is pretty big, love it on harley, esp if you can catch a BB, do a full home run while immune is nice.
  2. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

This is where you lose all credibility, personal attacks have no place here.
    • Like x 2
  3. Kid Sorbet New Player

Ah, but saying that people who don't share his PoV shouldn't be PvPing is totally acceptable as is the lame crutch of "I'm an expert who's been in countless Legends touraments." Got it. Makes sense.
  4. Kharhaz Committed Player

Im shocked. I never would have thought a high CR SP player would turn out to be a schmuck...
    • Like x 1
  5. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

At the very least you gotta hide your personal attacks to where someone skimming doesn't read them! :D
  6. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

I bet if these players calling Steel bad were to video themselves playing they wouldn't have a clue what they were doing, that was inevitably going to happen when nerfing such a broken character. People genuinely convince themselves they're good when it's the character doing all of the work.
    • Like x 1
  7. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

That is very true. Which is what frustrated me. If I get outplayed, bravo, lots of folks who can do it though :D. What was frustrating is not being outplayed but losing to a broken character. Pushed me right out of legends. I think the other OP chars really only shine in the hands of good players, but they are obviously above the rest which is why you see so many WWs, who doesn't want a BB with basically 0 counter window, a reflect that's amazing, and a finisher that's faster than any of the others.
  8. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Well reading the last few pages of this post was.....interesting lol
  9. Kid Sorbet New Player

You seem very comfortable characterizing large swaths of the community using very broad terms. Great.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Locked, no longer constructive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.