Stats Revamp PvP - Is it worth coming back the game for?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by KodyDerp, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Roguester Well-Known Player

Until they work on the counter system(counters doing more damage then powers) and mechanical exploits,no,not really worth coming back to,it will just disappoint u more then it already did.
    Any power doing 4-5 k damage,counter damage 500 to 1 k until this is addressed,not touching it with a stick.
    • Like x 1
  2. MastaMind Dedicated Player

From the sounds of it you it may be even more broken. One of the things reported is that an ice player can pop a shield and tank an 8 man team by his/her lonesome. One of many things that will hopefully be fixed, but very well may not be since they went with the "lets test it for a week and then release it" method again.
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ I filed a complaint just tonight where a DPS was doing about the same thing. He was just standing there firing away with his back toward me. No one else around. I kept hitting him, lunging, whatever. Paid no attention to me. Took no damage. Never tried hitting me. I finally said screw it and pulse beamed him for a damn long time. (Might as well take out my frustration and recharge the power bar at the same time.) It was a good 20-30 seconds before finally I started doing damage. And only then did he turn and take note.

I later figure out he WAS hitting things from across the room. This same night, a Healer was doing the same thing and healing from that far away as well!

That's all the details I'll give now. But let me put this into perspective. In the Watchtower..

One person standing at an R&D Table.
    One person standing at the Mail Terminals.
    One person can hit the other. But not the other way around.
  4. Rookie1993 New Player

Will it be worth modding into special forces mods for pvp after the revamp.

I'm not sure how the new stat clamping will work after Revamp. Can someone please share some
    Information.
  5. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

I'ii quote Busta primes "They do work however someone who fully mods special forces will not be godly or anything, there are PvP stat caps so modding full prec special forces would be a huge waste anyway."

"If PvP gear triumphed PvE gear in the Open World PvP phase like it use to then yeah it could be very op for players with a full set of 101, but its not sadly."
  6. gemii Dedicated Player

pvp gear is just triumphed in open world pvp? like if i were to get into a duel in pve phase while in pvp gear would it still be triumph over pve gear since its a duel or will pve gear be better since its pve phase
  7. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

Pvp is stronger it has an edge over pve gear in open world the developers made it that way because people were getting attacked by players in op pve gear. If you gonna mod your gear with the best mods your stats advantage will only be in open world.
    • Like x 1
  8. gemii Dedicated Player

(pvp gear) ya think might/power will be the best way to mod gear now that all powers are might based?
  9. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

Depends what role you are and what style you using.
  10. Rookie1993 New Player

Thank you.

Do you know if they have posted the new stat clamp for pvp after the revamp? So I'll know exactly when investing in one specific stat will be waste.

Do you have any information on how excatly the new stat clamping will work in Arena pvp? I have read about it but can't find much info that specify how exactly it will effect the pvp stats.
  11. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

Anything new they did will be released with the update. No but I wouldn't worry anyway they doing a pvp revamp soon.
  12. Black Eneas Active Player

All shields do this not just ice thats why fire got shield or iconics you can pick up go shield its more defensive you can't just be using damage to win its changed you have to think about this before you assume something needs a nerf ice tanks only have 3 shields including iconic mental has 4 shields ice has no healing no buff only shields they can't take it away that's why many players quit in the first place
  13. spack2k Steadfast Player

ice can have 4 shields (winterward,reflection,shatter restrains) + hardlight iconic same as mental has 4 , grandeur, invisibility, telekinetic shield, hardlight shield.

other tank powers have only 2 shields compared to ... and there are healers who have more shields LOL
  14. Black Eneas Active Player

Yes but most of those tanks have heals regen witch ice does not
  15. Xibo Loyal Player

Recently I saw a video on YouTube from a guy that has 82 SP beating an another that have 320 SP in a Lair Battle. This scary me a lot. The guy with 320 should defeat him with only 4 or 5 hits
  16. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

There's no need for healing moves when you can rotate shields and prevent your health from dropping.
  17. Brother Allen Loyal Player

If the guy with 320 SP is terrible and the guy with 82 SP is good. The guy with 82 SP should win every time in that scenario.
    • Like x 2
  18. iYaYa_ Well-Known Player

Is 100% not worth it. The update is terrible the healers can't heal and the troll can't even troll. Is all about shields now. You can spam powers and still not heal your team to back to full. The damage the DPS are doing is not bad but it could be better. the playing style is completely different from what we are use to. but maybe during time people will find a way to spec their skill point to way the healers can heal more. And trolls now dont even have to give power they are just DPS in troll stance. DPS never run out of power they can spam all they want. The update just sucks.
    • Like x 2
  19. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Not to mention they ruined Legends. Counter damage is god awful and Catwoman is more broken than she ever was.

PVE wise this update was amazing.

PVP wise they screwed it up so bad.
    • Like x 3
  20. SeeMeFight Well-Known Player

Legends is unplayable.

/uninstall

[IMG]
    • Like x 2