Starro the conqueror (wrong time)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cold Fusion, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Well...it's a member only raid so I doubt it. However even during open episodes you didn't have the extended loot lock right?
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Me three so they better make them cool this time :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Mazahs Loyal Player

What's your toon names? Maybe we'll see ya in game
  4. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

must....have...starro.....FACE HUGGER!! :D
    • Like x 2
  5. SparkmanX Committed Player

My main character: Mike Power (hard Light) He looks like a regular Green Lantern with green aura and logo
    My Alts: Bioman Blue (electric) Ace Guard (Ice)
    Villan: Medic Ninja (Nature)
    All in PS4

Post data: "SparkmanX" It was the name that had one of my electric character since it looks just like one of the yugioh cards. As the OG name "Sparkman" has a character that is still in the Brainiac ship by some /%"#$ player, I decided to change the name to Bioman Blue.
    [IMG]
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Votes don't matter, look at a recent ele... wait, that's been over done.
    • Like x 2
  7. BumblingB I got better.

My EU character is in that video. :D Great bunch of guys.
    • Like x 1
  8. recoil Committed Player

it would be neat if they did introduce something neat with this. i'm also hoping that at some point they introduce some older styles based on npcs. because some of the adds have some pretty interesting appearances.
  9. Dyet Level 30

What does the extended lock have to do with premiums??? We bought the dlc, therefore we didn't need to be given access to open episodes so our lockouts remained the same. The extended lockouts are not even part of this debate as that ONLY applied to people who didn't buy the DLC's, members got the same thing premiums got during open episodes, nothing. There is no logical reason why members should be given their own raid, especially considering it will drop stuff and that stuff will be priced outside of 2k. So we should be allowed in if we own all of the DLC's. I certainly hope the devs change their minds on this, because if I am forced out of content with no way in, that is when u cut the cord and from that day forward I play what I own and never pay another dime for another dlc. I will eat up server space and never pay for it again. This is ludacris, premiums have NEVER been locked out of any content, we have ALWAYS been allowed to participate if we bought the dlc. Either release this as a dlc and let me buy it, or make it so premiums can enter. A flat "no entry" sign will seriously turn me into a bad customer. A lot of my transactions are still within the year, I will pull funds back if I have too.
    • Like x 1
  10. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

So, you didn't get the shaft at all, at least no more than a paying member of the game.

You can have access to the content by subbing up. You aren't "forced" out of anything, you just aren't invited unless you pay the cover charge.

Again, you have access to the content by subbing up. You've chosen the " a la carte" route so should not be upset when the DEVS add things that make membership more appealing (kinda like the Flash helm being free for members for that time). This is not a DLC, this is a large content event, one is not able to buy it, so you can either sub up to gain access to that one raid or you can sit back and enjoy the rest of the content for free that is given out.

Happy raiding.
    • Like x 6
  11. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    DID YOU SEE THIS?!?!?
    • Like x 2
  12. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

You could try subbing for the month, it's pretty easy to do.
    • Like x 3
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No...THIS is Ludacris...
    [IMG]

And back on the subject...There is no DLC to buy for this event. The Members only benefits in this event can be had for the price of a month's membership. If you want the goods provided to MEMBERS, sub up for the timeframe of the event. Or do without and continue as you will. The choice is yours.
    • Like x 7
  14. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

They should make an item that grants two months of access to the Starro raid and charge $30 for it.
    • Like x 1
  15. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

Well there we go... Today they posted more info..

This Major event really sounds like a major event!!!

There will even be a OP face with a socket and a OP utility belt for gear towards character progression.

It will also last 2 months... Sounds like this event should be better than the Anniversary event.

Thanks to the Devs for releasing more info on this event and elevating some concerns about it being a underwhelming experience.

Now I'm looking forward to it!!!
    • Like x 2
  16. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Let's see, DLC 1 and 2 did zero for me gear progresstion altough affinity weapon and CC trinket was cool. Hand of Fate only gave an ever slight progression if you got a Norseman drop. No fear progression for Home turf or Sons of Trigon. Yet I still enjoyed all of this.
  17. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

:eek: I HAD NOT SEEN THIS YET....I MUST HAVE ONE!!

I shall call him Squishy and will be my Squishy...or maybe since he will be in control, he shall call me Squishy :D
    • Like x 3