Starboy Feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Apr 22, 2017.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Can someone please clarify this for me. Its a two part feat. The part im confused on is...

It is a group feat? Or an individual feat? If I dont kill any spores, do I get the feat? Or is the feat messed up if anyone in the group kills a spore?

Any clarification would hep! Thanks!
  2. Korlick Loyal Player

Its a group feat. For that part of the feat, If someone kills a Starro, the feat is ruined. And if someone gets Mind Controlled, the feat is ruined.
    • Like x 3
  3. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

everyone stand behind the boss. stay there and fight him. your get the feat.
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

This is the best way to do the last boss regardless of the feat. It baffles me how after this raid being out 3 weeks now and people still havent figured out how the last boss fight works.
    • Like x 2
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Seriously....it is beyond baffling...and quite annoying when we wind up dying all of a sudden from hits that could easily be healed only to find the healer mind controlled (power issues as well for the same reason).
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

that is not quite right, it's what the feat says but u can get mind controlled the whole day and still get the feat , if a little starro is about to die step on it get mind controlled and save it from getting killed - u still get the feat part.
  7. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

We had a similar scenario where a few of us were mind controlled and still got the feat.
  8. IonHero Committed Player

"Lunge kills" don't count as kills...
    I got the no kill portion in a raid where every Juvenile Starro in the fight was either activated(mind controlled someone) or lunge killed. (I was doing the lunge kills, I then repeated the process on another character and got the same result)

So to get the no-kill you just have to remove Starros without allowing their health hit 0.

Which would means to get that portion of the feat you can allow them to:
    let them Mind Control someone,
    you can Lunge Kill them,
    walk near them while you have the buff from the Magic Ruin Supply Drop.
    (or I guess you could just avoid them)

*** It's possible that at low health any one of them might count as a kill, It's hard to test all scenarios
  9. Korlick Loyal Player

Yes, apparently the feat isnt working how it should be, allowing you to get the feat without doing it properly.

Here is TLantern responding to this same topic, on page 6 i asked if the feat was for either do not kill any stars OR not get mind controlled, that lead to this:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...-the-threat-below-raid-feedback.285640/page-7
  10. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

DPS only care about getting in that (I'm top DPS) hit. and people that just (still) don't know where to stand...
    • Like x 1