Star Sapphire Male contest

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MariaTenebre, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Males have wielded light yes, but they were never a true member of the corps.
    Most of them like Stewart, were Temporary members.

At this rate I'm not sure if it's DBG's fault or DC'S.

Remember DBG couldn't even get the actual Lantern Emblems, unless they put it on iconic gear.

And it's not due to them, it was due to DC not allowing it otherwise.
    I still think DC is pretty much keen on limiting on what DCUO has in terms of lantern stuff.

Them Actually making Male Sapphires is like asking them to give us Hope powers, it simply isn't a high priority.

There's only select few of you on here, whom actually wants this to happen.

But a'las you are keen on the devs being the ones to blame without proof.
  2. MariaTenebre Committed Player

I am not going to give up. I won't give up until they rectify this mistake. Besides I have tons of stamina.
  3. MariaTenebre Committed Player

It doesn't matter they still wielded Violet Light and John Stewart was a full fledged member. Also DC is known for being pretty lenient in some ways and pretty hard *** in other ways. Over all they seem to be pretty lenient about the devs doing what they want even if it violates lore.

Also actually from what I have seen there are many people who would like to make Male Star Sapphires as well as who want Hope powers so the devs should take notice. Personally I think the Lantern Healer power should be the Star Sapphire power for both heroes and villains and males and females.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

If you are not in support of male Star Sapphires (either actually be recognized in game with male styles or players who want to make their own version with what they can piece together), please leave, this thread was started to show appreciation for the male Star Sapphire fans to show off their creations
  5. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Exactly this thread is for Star Sapphire Male fans to show their support and their creations.
  6. MariaTenebre Committed Player

7. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

The Violet Light should totally be the single cross faction Controller lantern just like Rage is the single cross faction Tank lantern. Let's not get confused with Green and Yellow lanterns. Both heroes and villains have different corps representing their factions when it comes to Green and Yellow.

Also, if you pay attention to the Violet lanterns' attacks in game, they are mostly crowd control effects like stuns, encasements, ect...just like a Controller power. Then there's the fact that Zamarons have telekinetic powers as well, and our current Mental power in game is a Controller role...hint hint.

Here's my take on the lantern powers if we lived in a perfect world where DC Universe Online had every Lantern Power available:
    Red - Tank - Cross Faction
    Indigo - Healer - Cross Faction
    Violet/Purple - Control - Cross Faction

White & Black - Tank - Hero/Villain
    Blue & Orange - Healer - Hero/Villain
    Green & Yellow - Control - Hero/Villain
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

There will never be White or Black lantern PCs as those are literally the powers of Life and Death, same as there will never be Orange PCs as there is only one Orange Lantern, and he ain't sharing
  9. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

I know that. LOL!

That's why I typed the sentence above that states it's just a dream list that only exists in a "perfect world". :p
    ...but hey, anything can happen as far as this game goes. It doesn't follow canon to a tee. If it did, hundreds of villains wouldn't be able to wear an Orange lantern uniform.
  10. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Well I suppose for the Orange Lanterns they could do something like Lex Luthor steals the rings and sends them to the villain characters. I mean he himself was able to get a ring from Larfleeze.

That being said while I would prefer that the Star Sapphire power be made into a cross faction and cross gendered power that would be a healer. I would be fine if they introduced all of the Lantern powers as Lantern Azure Black stated or even do something I suggested earlier. Like say make the Star Sapphire power a Hard Light variant for both heroes and villains as well as males and females and maybe make the Healer power Blue Lanterns for heroes and Orange for villains.
  11. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Bumping for new Male Star Sapphire toons.
  12. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

We should get poop lantern for all kinds.
  13. Pults Loyal Player

Not quite sure but the iconics were mist infused, they didn't hold any rings. With that said having access to the mist granted abilities does seem like a plausible loophole.
  14. MariaTenebre Committed Player

I thought that in the comics though Lex Luthor was able to steal a orange ring. So if he could steal one why not others.
  15. masso9112 Well-Known Player

that's fabulous
    • Like x 2