Spring Events 2024 Rewards Showcase

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Apr 30, 2024.

1. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

I LOVE the rewards this year.... I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THE ELF EARS!

From the known issues;
    Botanical Sequins Chroma 1 material ball has the left channel color and the right channel color switched

Botanical Sequins Chroma 2 material ball has the center channel color and the right channel color switched

Botanical Sequins Chroma 3 material ball has the center channel color and the left channel color switched
    • Like x 21
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Nice, thanks for the video.
    • Like x 2
  3. Stardazer Committed Player

Okay, the fairy wings are beautiful! I can't wait for those! I couldn't tell from the video, but do they flap when you move or in flight mode?
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

I didn't see a wild Proxy on test and I was disappointed. You owe me! ;D

Sadly they do not flap :[ I hope they can still change it regardless before it goes live. I believe the Bee wings were the same and then they changed it. (If I remember correctly)
  5. Stardazer Committed Player

That is correct, they did change it after release to flap! It doesn't flap like the regular wing back styles do, but there was a slight animation added to it. I hope they do add that flapping animation to it! Kind of weird to have wings that don't move.
    • Like x 2
  6. Rvvby New Player

All I want is those elf ears O.O!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

The floating steps and waterfall scream for league sized versions.
    • Like x 6
  8. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

They do look nice. Can you stand on the tree platform/steps?
    • Like x 1
  9. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Base items are great, can't wait to experiment with them... floating islands over lava...
    • Like x 3
  10. Furious Vee Well-Known Player

Glad to finally have elf ears in the game, and the fairy wings are beautiful.
    • Like x 2
  11. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Some of the best base items I've yet and that cutie mushroom pet omg it's sooo adorable hehehehe.
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Yes you can for the tree, I didn't try the steps.
    • Like x 1
  13. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

im looking forward to the event now! wish the League halls were getting some love here (properly sized versions of the base items) but still just wow they look really good. Kinda curious what is going to be with the new dlc (base item wise, not that im not curious about the episode outside of that)
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Hopefully there will be a good amount of base items that fit for both league halls & bases. I'd like to think the base items theme will be techy\alien themed, because of Brainiac, but we will know when the dlc is out on test for sure.
  15. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

ooo wonder if it will be STAR labs inspired stuff.... maybe cuz dont they research tech? one would imagine we would try to fight tech with tech at some point......
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

There are actually a bunch of those from over the years they released as part of the environment in content.
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/S.T.A.R._Labs

Like a lot they can take inspiration and probably assets they can re use aswwell.

- Animated S.T.A.R Labs signs (Like the Flash Museum stuff)
    - S.T.A.R Labs personnel NPCs as base pets
    - Turrets
    - Power Generators
    - Sensors Array
    - Different S.T.A.R Labs screens, perhaps with villains or heroes on them, I believe we have some of those in safehouses?
    - The S.T.A.R Labs Star icon wall item you can place - would be really cool.

There is a lot to work with here.
  17. kallader Committed Player

Kinda sad waiting so long for test server then it go live for 2h and close saying undetermined when they will bring it back up :(
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Yeah I hope they will find the issue today and get it back up. :(
    • Like x 1
  19. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Nice base items! Most of them for me I will farm but I will have to wait for that eventual Themyscira lair theme to do anything major with them. Still there is time for experimenting with them in the meantime.

As others have said, I would like league hall/large versions of the floating island base items, a lot of potential with these and not just for a Spring setting. Lava/rock floating islands, FOS crystal floating islands, could even go down the Fractured God Sphere route as there are floating islands in that instance. Same with Olympus.

Otherwise some solid styles. Can you apply materials/chromas to the fairy wings? If so I could probably use for my main female characters.
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

I believe it is, but I did not try. It's a back item, so there shouldn't be a reason that It's not - but I'll try once test is back up.