Sort out the broker lag!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ColdFuzion, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Ully Committed Player

Actually broker lag and the familiar "item" error has been on the servers for years, at least on USPC and after the merge. Its been a recurring issues way before TC's were introduced. I really hope it gets fixed for good.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Oh, we can't have that! That would make sense, and if it makes sense, IT'S NOT ALLOWED!

Now, if it makes the game Dollars and CENTS, THEN it's allowed! ;)
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I have a 100mbps down/up connection playing on a PS4. The ONLY game on that PS4 is DCUO. I know people with good connections who play on the PC side. You can't tell me the issues are on our ends when we have different systems, different providers, same damn problem. Rule that out and you're left with performance issues on their end not ours (as confirmed by Mepps above).
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Heh.... in November, I had Verizon FIOS Quantum GIGABIT internet installed at my house! :D

I've found that it's physically impossible to get anywhere near my full speed over WiFi, but I STILL get hundreds of mbps both down and up while playing DCUO! :cool:

You'll notice I said SOME. Not all. SOME. I'm the kind of guy that when I'm having issues like that, I do all the troubleshooting I can on my end to determine whether or not the problem is with my equipment or my internet connection. I always have to rule those possibilities out first, due to the way SOE/Daybreak caused serious, game-breaking glitches for players that were using Windows Vista machines, and took several months to finally fix them.