Sorcery and Earth... just a wishlist

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HymnOfMercy, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Hidden Talentz New Player

Because 1H hits flipping hard. (Flipping, back flip slash?)
  2. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

Something I've been after in sorcery healing almost from day one is better control over the circle of protection.

These days it would be sooooooooooooo easy to do.

cast + combo into triangle = cast at target
    cast + combo into square = cast at feet

don't hit the combo window? cast at target.

So damned tired of having to spin the camera angles and hope to be able to cast without something coming into the detection window and becoming the target of the effect.
    • Like x 2
  3. Serj Committed Player

if that's why then you can say every power is prec based and we both know that's not the case... so how is sorc prec again?:rolleyes:
  4. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

If you try flip slashing with ice you're losing damage. And realistically, using powers for anything other than clipping flip slash so you can get right back into flip slash again as sorc is a damage loss. Might powers are useless unless you are using a 1234 am in the game right now.

And I was a firm believer that sorc was pure might through the WM Era but not anymore

5. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

They don't do 50 percent of your damage if you use flip slash.
  6. Xibo Loyal Player

My wishlist would be:

for Earth

1. Update superpowers.
    2. Give power regen when you use 2 powers also on the Sismic tree when you use Fortify Golem.
    3. Fortify Golem be clippable.
    4. Crystal/Brick take critical damage.
    5. Give breakout to Crystal/Brick.

for Sorcery

1. Fury no longer miss attacks.
    2. Fury works exactly like Crystal when attack an enemy.
    3. Offering be clippable.
    4. Fury take critical damage.
    5. Give breakout to Fury.
    6. Give power regen using Offering also to the Destiny tree when you use 2 powers of that tree.
  7. Serj Committed Player

never said sorc was pure might, but due to weapon of destiny it also relies on it. my point is that earth will gain more from going full prec compared to sorc.
  8. Hidden Talentz New Player

Earth will probably have more benefit due to their % based prec buff which will increase prec even more
    Sorc obviously doesn't have a prec buff, but whats dealing your main damage you think?

Obviously your pet and 30-50k flip slashes, those puny might numbers mean close to nothing.
    I assume full prec and prec/might (in reds) are viable and the difference probably will be minimal just because how stats are almost pointless and it's all about cr atm.
    I wouldn't spend my money / recovery kits to test it either way
    And hey, pets dont need stats whatsoever, so your badboy pet won't even care

TL;DR At any given time you're not flip slashing or buffing your pet, you're losing DPS
  9. Necro Maat Well-Known Player

Having been sorcery from the start all I want is for Transcendence to go back to its former glory (circa 2012).