So this dropped in a Vault run today....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by willflynne, Nov 1, 2019.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

Autumn Tree Trunk
    • Like x 9
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

That is so cool
    • Like x 2
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Yep yep...we've went from getting the Halloween type drops to Fall drops now. Sometime around December 1st you will start getting icicles in the vault. That being said, that tree might be a new addition. I don't recall that one before this year. Normally it is tables with food and other "Thanksgiving" looking stuff.
  4. dresserball Dedicated Player

I like it, but can't they make more full trees? Looks weird with the top cut off
    • Like x 3
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yeah, I haven't seen it, either. I have a few thousand kid's table, though...LOL
    • Like x 1
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

But wait, there's more! LOL

[IMG]

Autumn Tree Branch on the left, Autumn Tree Branch Variant on the right.

Plus I've seen the Tables and Cornucopia dropping as well (Family Table and Bountiful Cornucopia so far, still have some characters left to take through the Vault LOL).
    • Like x 3
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Ah finally a reason to run all my alts for the vault :D
  8. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I got Turkey so far - I think maybe it's time to start running the vault consistently on all alts. Those'll look great in my restaurant.
  9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

To think my original Halloween base plan this year involved an autumn forest :)

I'll be sure to gather up a lot of these for future.

:)
  10. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Omg looks sooo good I need it .
  11. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Thanks for posting those pics, figured it was new this year.
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Not a problem, I think I was one of the first people to post images of the Harvest Hay Bale last year so I guess I'm now unofficially the one to post new November Vault drops. LOL
  13. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Yesterday, I could have sworn I got an Autumn tree in a drop ,which I later "opened" from my inventory menu. But when I went through my base items to place it in my base much later, I could not find it. Spent five minutes looking for that damn tree. Oh, well.... I never wanted it anyway. :D
  14. Mobius Twist Active Player

I have gotten a tree branch and the Turkey Dinner table. It's been a good week.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you get the tree (floor) or the branch (wall)?
  16. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

The autumn stuff is a purple base item when it drops, downside there’s also 2-3 other purple dropping vault base items as well. I keep seeing purple and was like yes finally a tree, nope, just a kids table/or harvest haybale lol
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

The tree trunks going for 1,5mil and higher, did they continue on with the trend of supercrappy RnG or is the typical Broker-losers at work over free Vault-drop items now?
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I've only seen 2-3 drops.
  19. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Hmmm.... that is a good question and hard to answer as it has been a few days.

I know what you're getting at... did I try to place the wrong type of item in the wrong place via the Base Menu so it didn't pop up as a choice? Granted, I started off that way, but afterwards I searched my Base Inventory via the personal inventory menu and was just scanning for the word "autumn" but didn't see it.

But as I said, it's alright. I'm sure it will drop again before winter time is over.
    • Like x 1