skiping to CR 210 for so shamefully NOOBS

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by reiko100, May 10, 2019.

1. reiko100 Active Player

yea its a disasters !!
    noobs with ZERO EXP how to fight ....its painful to watch and SOOO FUNNY
    they dont know how to survive !!!.wtf???..i just leave the missions i cant take it ...its bad taste
    ...and they call them self PROS ..ugh ...i just cant.... it hurt me ..it the hurt game ....
    • Like x 1
  2. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

I have no idea what you just said?
    • Like x 6
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He's upset that brand new players are using the CR skip. It's a terrible way to start the game.
    • Like x 7
  4. reiko100 Active Player

exactly ..imagine new players start from 210 and running the last contents with no experience behind ?..has a bad effect on the other players who know the staffs ..but they can not finish the raid missions ...because the ''new babys'',badly effect the situations
  5. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

Being mean about it doesn't help. Don't be an elitist. People are allowed to play the game, and if they want to spend money (which supports keeping the game alive) to get to current content instead of grinding through... they have a right to do so. Definitely not how I would play or spend my money, but I'm not them.
    • Like x 2
  6. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

IKR....WTF!!!.............SMH -_-
    git gud!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!
    • Like x 3
  7. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

That's sort of why you create leagues and find people you enjoy running content with. There may be people who do skip to 210 who rush into higher content, but I'd say there are just as many people who have leveled to 210 that are just as bad and "brainless."

If you play day to day with pug groups you should be past the point of complaining about possible bad pug outcomes.
    • Like x 4
  8. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

"git gud"...oh my...someone sent a runner to the archives for that one...
    • Like x 1
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

being "nice" to them from my experience doesn't help either, as most of the little hellions are as snobby as the "elites" which talk down to them. thankfully the "universal messaging" function being added soon might actually drill some useful ideas into some thick learning adverse skulls for once. or not.......... nobody ever said there was a cure for the mentally numb.
    • Like x 1
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i go in walmart every week for groceries, you'd think i'd be beyond the point of wanting to pick up a shopper and just hurl them by their throats the length of the store wouldn't you? well........i'm not........ if anything i want to do it MORE the more i see the brain dead majority of the human populace down here, and cripes i don't want to even mention the car wrecks and near wrecks from all the traffic violations.
    • Like x 1
  11. DCspawn87 Well-Known Player

It's a TEAM BASED MMO. Help them.
    • Like x 2
  12. Schimaera Devoted Player

But they can't.

CR210 players can play event mode of the latest episode and otherwise only so far without advancing. Quite some time to learn "some" basics.
    If you encounter them in Event mode, you don't need them. Either help them understand stuff or don't help them. If you random queue for some older raids and encounter them, teach them mechanics or form a premade group. It usually takes the same amount of time.
  13. Knarlydude Loyal Player

That's kinda rude.
    Maybe offer to help they guys instead if insulting them. It's always best to offer a hand up before you bash them.

Then if they are jerks after that. They deserve what they get and bash away.
    • Like x 4
  14. Brit Loyal Player

I humbly disagree with this point. I have never bothered to use one of my character skips personally, but I can readily vouche for the other side of things.

A new player who does NOT use a character skip will be greeted with a 1-29 gameplay that is so drastically different from the instanced endgame that they might as well be two different games. At level 30, the entire gameplay dynamic changes into role-required grouped instanced content, which the players have in no way been prepared for.

Then they will have a large amount of progression that will happen where just through usage of the random queue, one or two higher CR characters will mow through the entire content, carrying along the level-appropriate players to victory regardless of what they may or may not do. They can easily ride out to CR190 without having the remotest clue what they are doing. And if they choose to utilize the "Event" versions of the latest Episode, they can push even further while being entirely clueless.

It honestly isn't until the very last few Episodes that the game finally swings the pendulum the other direction and players start to have individual responsibility that cannot be carried by someone else. And guess what. The game has almost zero tutorial. There is nothing in the game at all that teaches that player how to tank, or how to heal, or what a Controller is even supposed to do. They've had nothing but a scoreboard to gauge if their DPS was good or bad, and since they have likely been grouping with players so ridiculously higher than them, they never were able to get a feel for how well anything was working.

A player can easily play from 1-210, and still be totally clueless, because the game does nothing to prepare them.

So until the game takes actual measures to teach those lower tier players how to play effectively, then the CR skip does no damage at all. In fact, it's probably a good thing. It skips a clueless player straight to the point where being clueless will actually get them called out, so that they can start learning things correctly, instead of spending months doing everything wrong and reinforcing bad habits before discovering that everything they know was actually wrong.
    • Like x 4
  15. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

Well, now that the Mechanical Vendors are in place the lower content isn't so hard to bear anymore; you can use it at level 12 or so and just buy your way to level 30 without too much trouble. Since the prices of the Mechanical Vendor are so cheap, a new player can get to level 30 in less than a week with decent styled gear. If you add a starter pack on top of that, then a new player can fly through to level 30 in a couple of days. I do agree about the tutorial as it currently stands; hopefully the revamped tutorial will help fill in the gaps of learning basic game mechanics.

So here is a question: Should the CR skips stay in the Marketplace, now that there are easier and cheaper ways of getting to end game quickly?

As far as the OP; very, very, rude of you Boobookins. If you don't want to help, then don't help and keep it moving. No need to use hard-to-understand bad grammar to get your point across; in fact, it makes your point of view worse than what it is. As others have said before me, try to be helpful by stating the mechanics or something. If no one listens and keep banging their heads against that wall, then you can grumble and leave.
  16. Irmensul Well-Known Player

There may be a bright side to this,if people like myself with league halls they love but whose members have drifted off over the years can recruit such noobs and help show them how to play well,in return for some prestige earnt to unlock proficiencies & keep up with the next men..
    It can be hard to get your first members as no one likes to join an inactive league
  17. myandria Item Storage

Hmm....

Well, if you don't mind their SP being under 100, then go for it! That would be very generous of you.:D Some leagues will not take characters that are under 200+ sp.
  18. reiko100 Active Player

the idea it's to have ''survival habits''between difficult missions it not easy to play this game ...i am being forced to leave the game in the middle of the RAID's mission ...and many breackings and repairs for my gear e.t.c.........
  19. reiko100 Active Player

..why loud you jump to the 27 episode and ignoring the first Episode 1 ? skipping level for new players they just missing so much great and wonderful experiences ..but if you want to compete vs another player in match then PvE gear it's not important ...210 CR gear will not make you stronger ..but player with level 9 with 96 pvp/CR in fight make 210 CR player like nothing ..like fluff and dust bi*****....or those players want to showoff to the NPC monsters ads only XD ??
  20. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

"A new player who does NOT use a character skip will be greeted with a 1-29 gameplay that is so drastically different from the instanced endgame that they might as well be two different games. At level 30, the entire gameplay dynamic changes into role-required grouped instanced content, which the players have in no way been prepared for."-Brit
    Says it all frankly
    • Like x 3