Side Quest NPCs have the (!) even after completion and can't be accepted again

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Slothkitty, Sep 21, 2020.

1. myandria Item Storage

Ahh, ok. Understood :D
  2. TheNewGuyonDCUO New Player

I can confirm this as well. I completed those side quests on my main toon about 2 years ago and they're available again. I can't accept them though
    • Like x 1
  3. ElSteele New Player

Yep! I made a post about the same issue yesterday on the Arkham asylum thread but the post is gone or got deleted somehow. ‍♂️
  4. Stefan Wayne New Player

i had the same issues in regards to not being able to pick up any of the side quests period. or i would see them go to start them an then try to accept only for nothing to happen. can you guys plz fix this issue also wish you guys would be focused more on fixing issues then pushing out episodes or content as a whole.
  5. oldschool cartoons New Player

After that WONDERVERSE update, i have found several low level SIDE-QUESTS I HAVE NOT TAKEN UP YET & NOW CANT COLLECT(accept) THE SMALL QUESTS WHEN THE QUESTGIVERS DIALOGUE APPEARS:( ,THIS SIDEQUEST BUG IS ON *--ALL--* of my DCUO PC ACCOUNTS, and i CANNOT GET MY LOW CR characters to follow along the related story as long as ALL OF THOSE SIDEQUESTS ARE MESSED UP. please, FIX THE SIDEQUEST GLITCH
    • Like x 1
  6. Walvine Well-Known Player

Being unable to identify complete weekly ! Icon To an open missions icon should be diffrent colour maybe use orange or silver for a replay badge locked mission so it is not confused with an open yellow mission icon.

As for missions disappearing after activating it has happened several times in BoP episode , I think this maybe a glitch caused when players are pvping next to mission npc aoe powers can even interrupt endor when you buy something to notice the currency returned and the item missing from inventory.

Nature insectiode transform supercharge is 1 power that i can interfer with every one surrounding even in watch tower making players in wrest or lay down emote stand up.
  7. VintageDCcomics New Player

To add insult to injury,Those sidequest givers with the (!) over their heads has the *NO ACCEPT QUEST GLITCH* has infected the PC version of DCUO as well,showing up just after that Wonder Verse update that the DEVS reaaaaallllllly need to get in here to the problematic areas of the game and put back those quest givers stats to normal, meaning those quests youve already done wont have that (!) over thier head, and those quests YOU HAVE NOT ACCEPTED ,will be the only NPC marked,as long as those questgiver glitch (!) marks are blocking the quest giver from doing what they are supposed to be doing,namely letting you ACCEPT THE QUEST THAT YOU HAVNT DONE ALREADY-or not have the (!) over thier head at all if youve accepted the quest before,The DCOU techs needs get back into the game and fix this (!) QUEST GLITCH ISSUE:mad: that is affecting all of the players accounts,
  8. Chronomator New Player

I am having the same issue. It wasn't effecting anything else so I didn't see the harm. However I can not seem to get my main quest to update it refuses to update Alert Area 51 no matter how many times i complete it. Is anyone else having the same problem? Should I report this issue separately?
    • Like x 1
  9. Vulpar Well-Known Player

First of all, breathe please. Second, periods. You didn't even finish your run on sentence with one. You used a comma.

Anyway, bug is still very much an issue.
  10. Toddler Level 30

yes i've seen this bug to in both hero and villian game play
  11. Kilbane Active Player

I also confirm this. Got a new player into the game and it was very confusing to him that he'd complete a quest then go back and try to accept the mission again but nothing would happen. Seems to be pretty much every sub-30 story line side mission. This doesn't give new players a very good impression of a polished working game. These side missions are not repeatable and are part of several feats (story line side missions).
  12. L T Devoted Player

This has been going on for several months now. It makes for an annoying experience when you've completed all these quests to be distracted by them. I'm sure its even more annoying when you're looking to complete all of them for feats and can't tell which ones you actually still need to complete just by roaming around the city. It also must be very confusing for new players, who will no doubt wonder why they can't get the quest when it seems to be active.
  13. Kilbane Active Player

Since this still has not been "Confirmed" I uploaded a quick video showing the bug as best as I can without fancy video editing software. This is on PC.

Hope this helps because as I stated earlier, this is really confusing to new players in particular. This is happening on all characters for all base story side missions, both Hero and Villain and happening for characters that just completed the mission, and ones that completed the missions many many years ago.
  14. Nagrom New Player

New player and this is exactly what I'm seeing. Very confusing.
  15. TalosStark Level 30

Confirmed. I created a new character and played this weekend. Side mission NPC's award the mission and still have an exclamation over their head even after it is completed. The mission is NOT given a second time nor do you get any sort of award after it's completed. In confusion I must have hit the same mission NPC 3-4 times during my flight through Metropolis, believing I must have missed one.
  16. Time Beacon Active Player

old mission npcs are showing mission ! but wont complete
    • Like x 2
  17. XBlue Well-Known Player

Same here! Old Tier 1 Missions in the journey found their way back and you can't complete it! Omnibus is the same Problem. I can't complete the quests.
  18. Latrivia New Player

I've encountered this as well, but my character isn't level 30. I've seen it happen with several side quests. I completed 'Corporate Espionage' several levels ago and the quest marker for an available quest disappeared when I turned it in. Now I'm lvl 27, and the quest marker is showing above Agent Perserverance's head again. You can open up the quest details and even hit 'Accept', but when you 'Accept' the quest, it does not show up in your Journal. I'm not sure if the trigger for the re-prompt is logging out and back in, change of zone, or if it's leveling - but the available quest indicator doesn't show back up right away after initial turn in - of that, I'm sure.
  19. Latrivia New Player

Update: At level 27 picked up and completed Exo Research Recovery from Vinney the Fence. Completed the quest at 12:34 AM cst, then entered the University Warehouse instance. When I came out of the instance at 1:03 AM cst, the Exo Research Recovery quest indicator was showing on Vinney again. Still level 27 and didn't log out between the quest completion and leaving the Warehouse.
  20. Skritt New Player

Hello, recently i decided to do some dlc maps but i am unable to get quests from gotham wasteland's.
    They not only dont have "!" icon on them but also interacting button ("E" for me) dont shows up as well.

Also contact(side) missions from base game still showing their "!" on them and they are interactable even though i already done all of them.

Support directed me to here.

Can you help me?

https://imgur.com/a/gnS5gKV contact problem

https://imgur.com/a/S1vScl4 daily mission problem