Side Quest NPCs have the (!) even after completion and can't be accepted again

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Slothkitty, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Episodic missions now unlock when you follow the instructions of the missions "Further Crisis Pt. X", which is unlocked after completing "A.R.G.U.S. On Duty", seen as still in progress in one of your screenshots. Try that until you get to the point to be able to talk to Wonder Woman there.
    [IMG]
  2. Skritt New Player

I am very sorry, i though my thread got removed and because of this i didnt check forum back then
    "Argus on duty" dont finishing despite how many solo missions i doing, i didnt talk about this due to thinking its not a big problem for me but now it seems its important
  3. Skritt New Player

edit to this i just realized this quest wants me quene to omnibus solos and not custom play solos(which what i was doing all this time :D)

thank you very much for help!
  4. crazyclown999 New Player

All the NPC characters that are in Gotham and Metropolis, those that reward the player with source marks all have an error, because when you complete the mission for the first time and they give you source marks and then return to interact dialogue with them no longer The accept mission window should appear and you should not repeat the same dialog every time you press the E key, you should not have the exclamation point above your head because this mission has already been completed, please fix this. Look at the video where you can observe these game errors in more detail and I ask the game developer to please address the problem and fix it, even if it is an error not as serious as those reported previously, I observed this error in time when I play the DCUO from my pc, but it is also on playstation.
  5. DJ Jester New Player

Just letting everyone know this is still an issue. Recently came back to the game, after a very long time away from it. Things were going fine for a week, then suddenly I couldn't accept side missions anymore.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These side missions are not replayable - you can only play them once now. The bug here is that they get the you-can-replay-me icon over the heads of the mission givers. This is a known issue.
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

This has all been the case since the revamp of membership and making all episodes free. It's pretty weird that anyone would only notice now, many months later.
  8. ArturoSW370 Level 30

Does this mean that no one can play the 'Medical Misinformation' and 'Losing Inhibitions' side missions anymore? I've been trying to play these missions with different characters I created but they don't work anymore.
  9. Vadritch New Player

This bug is rather annoying for a new player like myself who is doing all quests in site. I find myself going back to stuff I already completed but I’m obviously new so I have no clue of my surroundings just yet.
  10. ArturoSW370 Level 30

Mepps, please disregard the question I submitted to you on January 22 about the 'Medical Misinformation' and 'Losing Inhibitions' side missions. As it turns out, I was taking my characters to the wrong side of the hospital ... the LexCorp side.
  11. Warwar10 New Player

please fix this problem its been here more then a year no quest that has been completed should show up if you cant repeat the mission
  12. CoolTrainer New Player

Bump necro post. Also the same issue in 2023 going into 2024. I can't tell which ones I've done and I'm not even sure I got the rewards for completing them. I only just started this game, but the quest system is strange in that you can't just look at a list of completed quests. I know you can look through the feats list and hope to find the one you're looking for.. just it seems clunky and I don't know where to begin looking. I still have the same dialogue, exclamation mark, and accept option on the npc, but I'm also not seeing the rewards in my inventory. For instance there is a necklace from the npc outside the metro you get from getting the mirror from beating the general inside. I don't have it in my inventory, but I know I beat him on my way to freeing Wonder Girl. Same with all side missions so far except I wasn't paying attention to wether I got the rewards or not.
    • Like x 1
  13. PandoraLaBella Well-Known Player

I think they chose not to deal with those old stuff anymore because the game is very different today, we don't have those side quests anymore. Also, if you're missing a side quest, Google it's name and you'll find content that will show you where it is, There's a whole wiki dedicated to the game, you'll find almost everything you need there.