SHII3STY recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mcluv3n, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Mcluv3n New Player

name?
  2. BL00DY New Player

Just like the forums it's BL00DY the o's are zeros
  3. Miahztwin Committed Player

Lol I joned like last week
  4. Mcluv3n New Player

u sure did didnt even let me know im just raiding n poof miahtwinz sign in why did umbrella brake tho
  5. Miahztwin Committed Player

well...it all started when you gave us Val973..lol
    but nah it was just drama that happened while i was on vacay. came back and umbrella became a ghost town. Girl and Guy relationships breaking the league into two sides and then ultimately everyone just left.
  6. Mcluv3n New Player

lmfao lol val lol omg yo im done u made my night
  7. Epic Wins New Player

This^ :)
  8. Cejae New Player

Mcluv3n wasup are you fellas still recruiting I'm very active player and in need of a league that actually plays last league i was in the leader yanked with heat vision -_- and was obsessed with superman smh but basically it was horrible experience for me listening to him cry and what not sorry for that lil back story had to be shared but I'm a dps cr 97 in game name is CEJAE quantum will be switching to electricity sooner or later and i have mic and i am above 18 but hit me up as soon as you can my good man
  9. Cejae New Player

I have 132 sp forgot to put that pvp cr 84
  10. Rockin earth New Player

Hope u guys can overcome the PVE challenge
  11. Infamous Legacy New Player

Thank to everyone in the league for a great show and the community for supporting us.
  12. Vixen Well-Known Player

"Bizarro not like shiisty" lol
  13. dcuowolf714 New Player

Yo what's up. Do u guys accept pve 85cr and pvp t4 with 5veng. gears with expert mods on all the veng gears?
  14. Kenny Savage New Player

roles specific unless the actual role says everyone can need. i.e troll gear drops then only trolls role need UNLESS both trolls say they dont need it then anyone who wants it can role need.
    ps and for plans i honestly cant tell you for sure because i am so unlucky i have yet to see and plan drop when i have ran with full league( i hate bad drops ) i think those are also role specific unless we are doin t4 and under then they are ffa to my knowledge.
  15. Kenny Savage New Player

smh when will it stop
  16. Mcluv3n New Player

please dont respone to epic wins he a clown been on dc for years and still suck i dont get it
  17. Infamous Legacy New Player

Came a long way when Prime was THE raid but now it's just a joke lol. Here's a little 3 man run we did.
  18. Miahztwin Committed Player

what, you use rifle? lol jk
    nice vid and good job on the FNL, wish i couldve been there friday to support but it was busy friday lol Nice job SHii3STY
  19. FireSanctum New Player

Hey, Im interested.

cr97 Troll/Dps Mental. 1735 vit*
    3/4 Veng gear pvp.
    100sp.

Previous leagues.

Immortal lords
    Thekilljoys (Current-not very active)

FireSanctum is in game name.
  20. Badname8293 New Player

why couldnt you do nexus in under an hour on fnl smh