Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. kallader Committed Player

Working on a music stage in the Dive hideout [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 8
  2. TeeVolt Well-Known Player

Rock On!!
    • Like x 2
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Updated some of my Lairs. ;) ;)

• Like x 3
  4. TeeVolt Well-Known Player

Here is my attempt to make art using base items as my medium.

This is Art Studio!

-Smoove
    • Like x 5
  5. Ryll Committed Player

Current wip

On pause until spring

Us pc/ps server
    • Like x 4
  6. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I had the concept of this base a long time ago... alas, I don’t have the talent to recreate the form in which it arose (in my imagination the base would look something like Jeff Lee Johnson’s drawings)... so viewers will be forced to imagine possible scenarios on their own ... each scene in this base implies several possible scenarios of what is actually happening there... I would like to say that each scene has a possible light and dark side of development... but those who know me a little, would rather assume that the scenes in fact... one is scarier than the other...for example, the very first scene initially suggested 3 possible scenarios (Achikah, for example, saw a “pillow fight” from the beginning...I’ll be honest, I didn’t initially plan for such a scenario, but now it has become an integral part of this scenes)... each more terrible than the other... a similar situation with other scenes (ping pong- is entertainment... or psychological torture?... the prisoner is shrouded in additional layers of magical seals... shrouded in them so that he cannot escape... or is it a prisoner defending himself from something?...is the one, who is being held back in a large room an ancient evil?...or is this a situation where history is written by the victors?...). In this base I also included various references to my other bases...
    I hope you will find it interesting to walk through different scenes and try to guess (and perhaps come up with your own interpretation of the scene;) what is contained in them;)

• Like x 4
  7. Rejchadar Inquisitor

A new base with an interval of 2 days... a little out of character for me... but since I’m going to take a break from the DCUO, I decided to post the base today...
    The base itself is also probably not quite in my usual style... it doesn’t have the scenes with statues that are typical for me (of course there are statues, but just like statues ;)
    The base itself was inspired by a tabletop game that my friends and I spent some time in the past. Tabletop game based on the Vampires: Masquerade system (old editions...none of our group liked the 5th edition...to put it mildly). The base is inspired by the canonical character of this tabletop game - Kemintiri (an old Egyptian vampire obsessed with the idea of ​​remembering the great spell of life and first becoming a mortal again and then an immortal mummy (I won’t retell the story itself... if anyone is interested, I think it won’t be difficult to find information ...)...interaction with the character was initially planned as a side task...but as a result, for me it became more entertaining than the main plot of the game...in the end, this is how this base appeared...

• Like x 3
  8. Eve YouTuber

My current Fortress base is finally done and ready to be showcased. Can't wait to decorate & replace it with the new Sunstone base :)
    • Like x 2
  9. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Impassioned Justyne was nice enough to do a base showcase for my base knightwood estate:

This base took me about 4 weeks to put together. This is my second base. The next base she will make a showcase in a few days will be knightwood manor that took me about 2 years to design.
    • Like x 3
  10. Eve YouTuber

That was a fun tour by Jae!! Great job on the base Racer, I love the design at 12:11 :)
    • Like x 2
  11. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Thank you very much Eve.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jaelia Committed Player

Thank you so much it was an absolute pleasure! You’re an incredible base decorator. My boyfriend and my jaws were floored at how well everything was put together super immersive! :)
  13. Jaelia Committed Player

Thanks (blushing) :p
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

A little update to the front of my main's main base. (Added the AoJ windows & Gotham Bat-Signal Window)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

Sneak peek at Amore's Fortress of Solitude! Now the real deal :) Sadly I can't showcase fully on YouTube still because of the armories not showing the styles, and it really ruins it for the tour. So a few screenshots will do :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  16. Eve YouTuber

If anyone want to see the lair, amenities and base items:
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Of course, the first thing you need to do in this new base is properly place your amenities and I’m not talking about the armories/broker/mailbox/bank…etc!
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    Well, they don’t call it a throne for nothing!
    • Like x 1
  18. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I don’t know if everyone knows, but Cheetah has new base items related to Superman ...
    • Like x 1
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is how my fortress looks like now.I'm not a video man so I do screenshots instead :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]