Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

Finally sharing my Amazonian Graveyard = )
    • Like x 1
  2. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

Love the cherry blossoms as a feature in the graveyard. Nicely done :)
    • Like x 1
  3. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

If I may make a suggestion. The open missile crates can be used as steps to get onto the platforms that is if you have the item spaces.
  4. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

My silly goose self is now working on yet another base... So Testing Ideas has become... Volcano Comics.

This base I am DELIBERATELY making small. Like half a Dive base small. The premise is it's the very beginning of all of the bases for my main character. It starts off looking like a regular comic book store, then when you go through the back room, it leads you to the secret entrance to the main base :D

I figured it would be fun to have it since I had a bunch of other things that were themed for the base... I just wish we had Generic vehicles as base items such as cars, trucks, and vans which are already in the game so would be easy enough to port them in as base items. Would be SO cool to create a full street scene... things like using the Paved Gravel as pavements on the sides, the white floor strips as road markings, the street lamps, create store fronts, then have a couple of vehicles parked, and the scooter... etc... then walking into the store, go through to the back room... then a secret entrance leads you to real entrance for the base.

I've seen some AMAZING street recreations for bases, most are back alley type walkways and VERY cool. would be awesome to take that to the next level.
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

Merry Christmas everyone! Finally sharing the base I've been working on the entire Christmas Seasonal!
    • Like x 2
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

A fun Lair video by ThatGirlFromAU.

Enjoy. ;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. kallader Committed Player

Would be nice to do crime scene decoration with body trace on ground using the floor decal 2 size but would take a lot of them
  8. kallader Committed Player

Idea would be to do body shape mostly with small decal I just start loot them .Probably need like 50 + to do full victim body shape but still possible ;) with 12 will have a perfect circle for the head
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

I agree completely that the bleed tunes need the other colours unlocked for purchase... Also, welcome to the struggles of base building lol. Wait till you get the bug properly, you'll find yourself HOARDING base items haha I have three characters that have a sole purpose of being bank toons just to act as storage for base items :p
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I'm not ThatGirlFromAU..... you should tell her in the comment section of her video.... I sure she would appreciate that. ;)
  11. Eve YouTuber

New Base Tour! Magician's Manor is finally complete =)
    • Like x 2
  12. kallader Committed Player

In the House of legend if you put the leprechaun on one of the platform while you active the coin chasing task he will bug in place and keep throw coin in the same direction so you can make him throw coin in a lake or a pile of treasure etc he will keep throw the coin nonstop no matter if you log out until someone finish the task so you basically active him once and he throw coin for ever.[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

Now that the holidays are over, and it's time to get back into the swing of things... I'm HAPPILY farming away to get all the shiny seasonal items, and low and behold... it inspired me to do MORE base work... So, Remembrance has now had a little bit of an overhaul. The Market area now has alleyways, more buildings, and a sense of a thriving market place. :). I also changed who is in which prison cells in the basement. I also FINALLY managed to finish the collection of Replica bowls I needed to do the lava bolws. its been urking me for a WHILE so happy thats finally done lol.

I've got an idea for the next base I want to build... but I'm fairly sure its going to drive me CRAZY doing it hahaha... stay tuned...
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

Okay, I was inactive with this thread for abit...WOW! Love this. Always great when decorators find a way to mix and match and find some fun things to make bases more interesting.

Man... I am working on feats first but, I'm planning on farming to finish Base Crafter's EU League Hall Lava deco in the training room. So I feel that. Always getting more to do from seasonals, lol. Can never rest. And they already put Valentine's and St. Patrick in upcoming events. Yay us for torturing ourselves with the grind xD
    • Like x 2
  15. Eve YouTuber

Recent upload of a base tour I forgot to share. Got help with the idea from the lovely Achikah. I was looking to revamp one of my alts for awhile now and she is officially a Martian, actually the Daughter of the Martian Manhunter. Still writing her back story, but I made her room in the Watch Tower, which is heavily inspired by Mars. She never grew on Mars, but she always heard stories from her father and he shared memories with her telepathy. Well, enjoy the base tour :D
    • Like x 1
  16. kallader Committed Player

Seriously just buy new scratch post and they only care about the boxes :rolleyes:[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

If it fits, they sits
    • Like x 4
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Uhm did Teekl do what I think?!?
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    this might be the strongest argument for the devs to give us a litter box
    • Like x 4
  19. Eve YouTuber

This is actually pretty cool!

OMFG I CAN'T UNSEE THIS ><
    • Like x 2
  20. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

Update to my bases....I am currently working on a couple of bases.

Volcanic Comics - me messing around with small paces to see just how much you can do. The Concept of this base is literally a mini base using half a dive base and it's meant to be the Secret entrance to the whole base system. Hidden at the back of a hole-in-the-wall comic book store, theres a tunnel to the main entrance :D

Retrofit Ship - Part of the back story of AshicusTheMuse is his home world was destroyed by Brainiac. He escaped to this universe using stolen technology along with the few of his people he managed to save. This base is the Ship that he stole to get to this universe.

AshicusTheMuse
    Base 1 - The Hub
    Base 2 - The Hangar (Base off entry... 1st place)
    Base 3 - The Laboratory
    Base 4 - Remembrance
    Base 5 - The Workshop
    Base 6 - Cinematic Immersion (W.I.P.) Updating this base with some newer items and waiting on the summer event to finish making it.
    Base 7 - Volcanic Comics (W.I.P.)
    Base 8 - Retrofit Ship (W.I.P.)

Bankof Ashicus
    Base 1 - CrimeAlley Banking (Current Project for this season of Base off) Yep... this base is themed EXACTLY how you think it is, but it's fun, and a Villain bank so. Has the seedy back alley entrance, Chaotic Item storage, file storage and of course the vault.It's got a couple of easter eggs, a nod to my other bases, and for a joke base weirdly has some fun logic throughout. :D