Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. GryphonScream New Player

I think they’re working on a Superman themed base
  2. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Every once in a while, while watching a base tour I see a bunch of rats or bugs scurrying across the floor. I can’t seem to find them in the seasonal vendor and was wondering where I can find them.
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

It's the suspcious cheese base item from the Halloween Event :)
    • Like x 2
  4. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Thanks!
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    Well, I’m really only just beginning with WHITECHAPEL ALLEY

[IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

but so far It’s off to a very good start. Too bad it won’t make it into this years Halloween Base-Off but I’m sure that when it’s done, It’ll be a sight to behold (if only they’d give us sanguine(bloody) puddles!
    • Like x 2
  5. Dene Devoted Player

NO!!!

You are making him relieve his trauma everytime he goes home lol
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

Nice it looks good! And I'd love thatttt
    • Like x 1
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  8. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 2
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I just got some more treasure piles and once you get a million dollars worth, you earn the title “Scrooge”!
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

New Base Tour! Come tour Bastet's Pyramid with me!
    (Been working on this one around the clock like crazy since Black Adam's Episode launched, with a lot of in-game cash spend on broker lol and farming. I was hoping to get it toured by the Devs for Extra Life, but since this is not happening, here's your first look at the base. Changes might happen down the road.)
    • Like x 3
  11. Random Mind Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Ryll Committed Player

100th Episode for Base Tours on my channel. This one is my alts base that is 99% completed.

• Like x 3
  13. beardrive Committed Player

This is the last in the three part series of The Sad Story of QW0. Today we visit where all the children have gone that were created in our last base tour, Hell. Perhaps you will donate to QW0's Home of Happiness for the orphaned young. The library needs maintenance, the path to school needs work and the teachers need paying. The end is a little sad, but aren't all ends at...The Orphanage.

This is the end to our Halloween Horror Story, and we return to our regularly scheduled base tours.
    • Like x 4
  14. Eve YouTuber

Woot Woot! Episode 100. I hope our Base Crafters show will reach 100 episodes when we come back from hiatus xD
  15. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Initially, this base was planned in a large size and a slightly different concept ... but since the character is very new, and he has a shortage of base items, and I wanted to be in time for the Achika competition ... I changed the concept a little ... and significantly reduced the base ( initially I wanted to use mansion base...lol....)...the base turned out to be cramped, but I hope that despite this it is atmospheric ;)

• Like x 3
  16. Eve YouTuber

I love your bases! And I just realized I'm not featuring you on my channel in the "Base Crafters" features. You are featured now, though! :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

#WIP renovating my main's base. So here's a sneak peek at the entrance.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Achikah All About That Base

Sorry for being MIA- I've been super low energy for the past few weeks and consumed with hammering out the next Base Off. -.-'

However, I did film a new base over on my channel, or a revamp really. Here's Achikah's magical manor of arcane astonishments, Alchemy Case!

• Like x 3
  19. Eve YouTuber

Going to post here some good links for base stuff!

Lairs Showcases
    Survival Mode
    Seasonal Base Items
    Decor Packs [Market Place]
    Themed Base Items
    • Like x 3
  20. Eve YouTuber

#WIP and Sneak peek at my redesign of my Flash Inspired base "Speed Museum". It should be finished about after the Anniversary Event, so I'll share the full tour then. ;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1