Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I created this character just as a joke ... but the joke should also have a house ... right? maybe for a joke too much effort ... but ...

And here I had to compromise a lot because of the limit of 500 base items; (

• Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

Ohh you inspired me to change a few things in my Funhouse base!
    The second one is cool - we definitely need them to up the limit!
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Finally made a YouTube page and uploaded my base. Hope you guys like it.

• Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Oh I love it! :O Also a Nature fellow! :) May I suggest to take off UI while you film your bases so we can see them without all the text & loadout on the screen? ^^ This way it will be much easier to look at the full base and enjoy the tour :)
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yup will keep that in mind for sure
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

#WIP my "Lex Luthor's Office" inspired base. I'm not sure what more base items we have of him, but I will try fill it as much as I can.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. BSEison Well-Known Player

I have several L shaped bookshelves that are wall items labled as his office bookcases. I saw you have a painting of him, I have seen at least 4 different ones in the game as well as I think a couple of his building. And it looks like this new BOP episode will have a lot of Lexcorp and other similar tech items.
    • Like x 1
  8. BSEison Well-Known Player

Here is a video tour of my new sushi restaurant themed lair owned by my main villain. As you can see from the tour, you might not want to order the house special.

• Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

OMG I love it! Unique idea aswell!
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

Progression of Metanite's Tech Kingdom :)
    • Like x 1
  11. BSEison Well-Known Player

Thanks! This one was actually pretty easy, I already had most of the stuff for it in that character's inventory already.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jensu Well-Known Player

Sin Garden

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

Looks great! Guessing It's still a work in progress, would be easier to see if you took UI off, instead of deco mode.
    Makes it a abit harder to see the base. :) But otherwise It's really amazing and enchanting!
  14. Eve YouTuber

Showcasing my Funhouse and MultiCorps bases, They are not finished (WIP) but still made a big progress on them and ready to share!

• Like x 1
  15. Jensu Well-Known Player

Here is the finished product if my garden theme base

• Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

OMG this is amazing!
    • Like x 1
  17. Jensu Well-Known Player

thank you, i put alot of hard work into the basement part
  18. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

slick base, which lair skin is that? ive got a WIP I used the cave skin with... in fact il make a video tomorrow(0 production value but.... meh.
    • Like x 1
  19. shotgunPR Active Player

Been off DCUO for 3years. Came back 2 weeks ago

• Like x 2
  20. shotgunPR Active Player

My Batcave...

(Old video)
    • Like x 1