Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

What do you mean? Did you make them private?
    • Like x 1
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

That was the problem. Figured it out.
    • Like x 1
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

RunfromDanger man here presenting my bases.
    First base. The FortressofDangertude.
    -It is what I call home. It's where my alter-ego lives, reads, drinks and sleeps.
    -The reason there are so many blue telephone booths? Because its nameless owner seems to enjoy abusing time travel so I keep having to confiscate it.
    -Why is the hall of time machines, as well as my outfits, behind a barrier? Because some of my babies seem to enjoy getting into trouble.
    -Rule number 1 of the FortressofDangertude? WE DON'T USE OUR POWERS IN THE HOUSE! If only my babies would learn that we don't use heat vision to blow up our brothers.
    -Best thing about time travel and dimensional travel? I have access to the greatest literature throughout all of time and space, as well as a bottle of Aldebaran Whiskey next to sodas that I am going to buy in 1927. Wait, bought...going to buy...I hate temporal grammar.

The RunfromDanger Laboratory and Deskwork (but since that's too long it's just titled Labwork in-game)
    -Where I do desk work, computers, experiment on dangerous extraterrestrials (like Starro), create new weapons, and run tests on various interests.
    -Why so much paperwork? With so many metas, some stuff must stay hard copy only.

Finally the RunfromDanger Garden.
    -This is a soothing place to recover from surgery or extensive injuries after a battle.
    -Do not worry, my Home Base having time machines means I have access to the best food and drinks from anywhere and anywhen. So just ask and I can go to the FortressofDangertude and get you whatever you want.
    -Well, not anywhere. Earth-15 made the most perfect cheeseburgers you ever tasted. But for some reason I can't find it anymore.

Sorry about changing clothes each time, but I couldn't resist this opportunity to show off 3 of my 4 favorite outfits. lol
    Also, anyone who wants access just tell my your superhero name and when I renew my subscription in a few days I'll give you permission to visit.
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Redecorated My main base from the beginning. Had lots of fun messing around with stuff. No specific theme, though it looks very atlantean techy (She's not atlantean lol)
    • Like x 2
  5. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

actually there is a scratching post for the cats but yes I do agree THE CRITTERS NEED TO EAT TOO! lol
    • Like x 1
  6. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

let me see if I can find the video (so far the only one) of the one base ive got.... actually I think Zneeks seen it....
  7. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

hope this works lol
    • Like x 2
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Thank god holographic animals don't have digestive systems :cool:
  9. Controller Devoted Player

Wonder Dog and Krypto does, at least in DCUO.

They eat rather heartily too - once I click on the "E" on my keyboard when in vicinity of their bowls.

I'm calling Kitty Discrimination.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

I might have a few scratching posts left come to think about it......
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

#WIP I'm making a underworld base and It's abit inspired by the Supernatural TV show so... I will need to wait for Halloween to make it more scary and stuff. And not a friendly place : P
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

adding text helps Lycan.... lol anyway looks like massive potential there, assuming we r on the same servers and whatnot let me know if you need a hand around Halloween and my Alt Army will get active and help out...
    • Like x 1
  13. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Ok this is my first movie, so do not judge strictly;)

• Like x 2
  14. Eve YouTuber

Thanks I'll keep in touch :)

Amazing!
  15. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Base of my little alt ;)

• Like x 2
  16. Rejchadar Inquisitor

The base of my "Universal Lantern" ;)

And the base of the character who was conceived only as a seasonal farmer ... and who suddenly grew to high end content....

• Like x 2
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

• Like x 3
  18. Rejchadar Inquisitor

The last two bases at the moment;) if you liked my bases, then I will probably post those that I am working on, of course, after the completion of the arrangement;)

This is the base of my "good-bad doctor" (something like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde)

And this is the base of my little mad scientist;)

• Like x 2
  19. Eve YouTuber

My Huntress Iconic Inspired Batcave.
    The upper floor is still lacking but the base is pretty much done.
    • Like x 2
  20. Eve YouTuber

Finally finished working on my Amazon Palace base

Please let me know what you all think :)
    • Like x 4