Shards of the Leo, Virgo and Libra.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TybeeTahiri, Jan 21, 2019.

1. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Way too rare. Very annoying.
    • Like x 3
  2. August Moon Well-Known Player

from what i know they come from the alert. which i guess if thats the case then being able to have a chance to get them every day once a day with many toons would make their chances acceptable
  3. Controller Devoted Player

I've had all of them drop, but not from the alert.

I had to run the Crown and Throne raids to get mine to drop.
  4. Daiko701 New Player

Leo only drops from the Solo, Virgo Drops from the first boss in SS Alert, Libra drops from the last boss in SS. Yes they are very rare considering they can be run daily. As for the guy above me saying they dropped for him in other than the alert, Buying them from the Broker doesn't count as a "Drop"
    • Like x 4
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Ever since the ROTB fiasco...

I believe if you're out of relevance collection drop rates increase by 25%. These pieces can not be sold in the broker.

This way we can finish the collections and be done with it.
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

I respond how I respond to every one-liners:

Ok.
    • Like x 1
  7. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

Jack: So what's the lowest possible percentage number our system can hold?
    Dev: Its, 0.001% Sir!
    Jack: Good, we gotta keep selling those replays!
    System Server Chief: Sir, we experience a decrease in population, I think the pc server just died.
    Jack: You sure, I'm pretty sure we used that same percentage on TC rare collections.

Jack: free episodes! Who wants free episodes! We give 2 instead of 1! Here, come get your free episode * Disclaimer: These episodes are only temporary, in no given time we had intended on giving 8 years old episodes to possible costumers*
  8. Controller Devoted Player

Can someone post - in black and white from a Dev or Mod - where they drop from?

If this could come from a Dev or Mod then the hearsay would be put to rest.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Leo was the only one I had issues with. Virgo and Libra drop like candy for me, I've made a lot of money off them this episode.

Leo drops off the boss in the solo. Virgo and Libra drop from the 2 bosses in the alert.
    • Like x 1
  10. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Toon name is in my Sig, thanks !

But seriously. I run those all the time and just can’t get the pieces. It’s so lame to finally buy the vendor piece and still be nowhere close to finishing the collection.

:: cry ::
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Every time I run SS for a friend, it’ll drop for them almost every time, like wth. I’m not helping no more lmao
    • Like x 2
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That's false information. Don't know where you got that from, but please refrain from spreading bad info.
  13. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I think he’s saying what he wishes.
    • Like x 2
  14. Controller Devoted Player

No offense but are you a mod or a Dev?

Or can you please post something that actually says this in black or white?
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No offense taken but here's an excerpt from Tori's guide:
    If you need further proof, all 3 of my toons have finished the OP collection.
    • Like x 1
  16. Proxystar #Perception

That's not possible, they do not drop in the raid.

Libra and Virgo only drop in the alert and Leo in the solo.
    • Like x 1
  17. Proxystar #Perception

You'll have to play the broker, even I had to buy one of them at 30mil, it gets to a point where you just gotta do it.
    • Like x 1
  18. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

and im sure next episode is going to have the same crappy drop rate as this one. and I am also certain im going to care a little more about that episode then atlantis....(no I don't care for aquadoofus...or as I call him dcs version of spongebob)
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

As someone else stated, I meant the ones you get with a 25% better chance would not be able to put on the broker.

These would be only for those who wanted to complete the set.
  20. Proxystar #Perception

To be fair and anyone who was around at the time will confirm, the drop rates are still far better now than during riddled with crime, those were atrocious. Just something to remember. ;)
    • Like x 5