Server Hotfix - May 7, 2014

Discussion in 'Live Update Notes' started by Mepps, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

So still no fix on our marks of triumph I don't see why it's taking so long. I went from 70k to 2149marks and unfortunately did all my monthly boxes from raids so I can't even charge up my base or do what I want. Ty DC, yet once again get screwed over.
    • Like x 1
  2. Sorceress Katniss New Player

its goes straight into your currency now..
  3. Sorceress Katniss New Player

Even on the PS4 you dont DC'd you maybe subject to a dragging Lag to a point
  4. MentosTroll Loyal Player

Ps3 players still freezing 1-2x atleast every t6 alert.
    • Like x 1
  5. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Hotfixes nearly daily - May 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th and 7th. I guess if this was something to fix easy, they'd done it already.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ciel Noir New Player

Please return the T6 alert to its former state. It was much more fun when Wonder Woman was hard and you needed to pay attention instead of just zerging.
    • Like x 1
  7. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

You do know that games like this are more and more designed to aim at the so called "low attention span audience" ;) ?
    • Like x 2
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

I have mixed feelings about it. I did like that it popped more often, but it was on a timer that was too predictable. The first day, I was reliably calling out the bracer stance a second or two before it happened. Now it seems more random and sporadic. It's harder to react when you don't know when it's coming. But I agree...they could up the amount of time it pops to give it a little more challenge. Avoiding the attack two or three times a fight is a little sparse.
  9. Cristian Molea New Player

i think this feats with counting 500 solo, duos, alerts and hiden boxes should be purchasable with Replay Badge !

Please consider this as an ideea for future.
    • Like x 1
  10. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

Thank you very much.
  11. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

Well I got bored running those duos by the 200 mark. Just decided to finish it off just saying.
  12. DevilzReaper New Player

Are u guys gonna put in league banks for the league to share things wit other league members and i wanna.store cash iny bank
    • Like x 1
  13. Jaobigboy New Player

Yea, you had to relog at that point to allocate those spts, just like on the villains side when you hit level 30 you could not talk to your mentor to be inducted, you had to relog.
  14. Jaobigboy New Player

I've had hard freezes or crashes couple of times on my ps4, it happens! So closed minded lol to say it doesn't happen on ps4 at all lol
    • Like x 1
  15. Lady Thren New Player

Personally, Im tired of the long alerts. If I wanted to spend 30mins to an hour in an instance, I'd run a raid. (#-_-) Wish we had more alerts like Oan Science Cells and Trigon's Prison; not long, not too short, & straight to the point. Im also tired of the feats that feel like chores; 250 BFE duos?! I got bored at 100+ & rarely do them now. Hell, I gave up on those types of feats after completing the freaking 500 CC hounties feat that we can't even replay... God this game is becoming boring and annoying. (-_-) Only reason I play now is cuz of friends... Especially when no one even wants to do the Nex & Dox feats anymore lol. Even I hate Dox now; boring with pUGs & takes forfreakingever... even in my 91 gear. Bleh!
    • Like x 1
  16. Lady Thren New Player

bounties* I hate typos. (v_v)
  17. Lantern Neuro New Player

SO in agreement with you there! I think "replay value" should involve actually wanting to play it over and over for the experience and all the different ways you can run it. Not just that moment that has become so anti-climatic for me at least where you see you got the feat. It's kind of like that half a second of satisfaction you get when you take all the trash to the curb after Christmas knowing that the chore is over with finally.
    My only other issue is all the senseless padding that we've seen in the past with over extended laggy open world tasks that aren't really a challenge to anyone playing and just serve the purpose of making the alert longer.
    • Like x 1
  18. Lady Thren New Player

OMG yes! You'd think they've learned from the Veng & Dawn crashed by now with the open world tripes!!! God I wish they would just focus on getting more servers again and let us choose which one to log into like most MMOs do. Hell like they used to have it. They can keep all the servers connected just allow us to see which ones are heavily populated & have options to a less laggy server. For the love of gaming GIVE US THIS OPTION! >___<

Also like we said, less chore-like-long-as-hell feats & alerts... The t6 duos are like alerts, the t6 alert is like a raid... wth is next?! A t6 raid that takes two or three hours to complete?!?! Oh. Hell. No!
    • Like x 2
  19. Armaggedion Well-Known Player

D/c Unknown is back
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.