Server Hotfix - May 7, 2014

Discussion in 'Live Update Notes' started by Mepps, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The following changes will be applied during regular restarts tonight:

Level Up Trait Respec
    · Characters that reach level 9 will once again be able to purchase Movement Mode traits.

Promethium Lockboxes
    · Fixed an issue that was preventing lockboxes from dropping for players with high Combat Ratings (CR).

R&D
    · Tier VI - Recovery Kit VI Plans now cost 25 Marks of Fury and Catalyst Type VI now costs 1 Mark of Fury.

Spring Seasonal Event
    · Loot from the seasonal boss should now be granted individually and no longer be rolled on.

Amazon Fury Part I

Alert
    Themyscira Divided
    · Fixed an issue that would prevent players from advancing when choosing the club if the choice in the Temple was between the spear and the club.
    · Updated the battling Amazons so they will pay attention to players more often.
    · Tweaked the behavior of your ally (Wonder Woman or Circe) in the final fight.

Investigations
    · Fixed an issue with the UI text for the Paradise Island Investigation. The descriptions for the Courtyard of the Slumbering Colossus and the Merchant Quarter are now correct.
    · Fixed a typo in the Paradise Island Investigation.

• Like x 6
  2. MentosTroll Loyal Player

CATALYST VI FOR FURY!?>!! Hmm could be good
  3. HealerT New Player

Do we get marks from the lockboxes? I have gotten 2 but received no marks at all.
    • Like x 1
  4. AgentX44 Committed Player

Hi Mepps, still no update on the duos counting for the 500 duos count feat?
    • Like x 3
  5. Captain Neos Committed Player

I'm guessing the update to the battling Amazons is to address add skipping?
    • Like x 1
  6. xXS0EXx Committed Player

u get them directly to ur currency tab. :)
    • Like x 4
  7. Brice Allen Loyal Player

It will have to be one heck of a update to their AI. Because you can zip line, super sonic, or super speed like a mofo if you aim at the canyon walls just right. I hope if we time our running, flying, and zipping properly we'll still be able to skip them. Guess we'll see come tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  8. Little Sister New Player

I recall one of the Devs saying it was okay to run the new alert Khandaq-style
    • Like x 1
  9. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Man that sucks about the R&D stuff well if there making them cost marks of fury then maybe there's a fix for the marks of triumph cap and our missing marks coming back to us .Really not a fan of the fix for the alert thr last boss fight is long enough I don't need to spend 30 or 40 minutes getting to it .
  10. ErnieB Loyal Player

There was a problem in the 3 courtyards where they would ignore you making it easier to get the flags, or at least easier than intended.
  11. Captain Neos Committed Player

I like the option to go about it either way theres a certain thrill of getting past like Snake or taking on the horde 300 style lol.
  12. Meanstriker Level 30

How about no FE6 dropping??
    • Like x 2
  13. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

So what about those focusing element 6's?
    • Like x 2
  14. MentosTroll Loyal Player

yeah I like the skipping adds part. Because if you have 1 slow penguin on your group, all the adds will be on 1 spot and it'll be a struggle to kill em all
  15. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

but what are the in-game $ amounts? still above $2000 I bet. So all the premiums who bought this DLC and all leading up to it are out of luck YET again.
  16. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

go replay the battle for earth duo's over n over is what I did long time ago lol

knocked it out after finishing my T3 and starting T4
  17. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

the self loot for seasonal is a ++ I dont like having to roll on loot for a seasonal. those are meant for everyone to come out a winner, not just 1 person.
  18. Captain Neos Committed Player

N
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought reaserch and development was not tied to a dlc but a general feature availble to all access levels.
  19. Zpred Dedicated Player

Why are catslyst Vl costing marks of fury? Type v never cost marks or reality, this is going to make it a long chore for crafting certain consumables, they should of stayed at marks of triumph imo.
    • Like x 5
  20. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I'm glad I read the patch notes before signing off for the night. I stocked up on several dozen Catalyst VIs.

At least I finally had the chance to use all of the Mark of Triumph I had been saving up in my bank for the last several months.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.