Server Hotfix - May 6, 2014

Discussion in 'Live Update Notes' started by Mepps, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErnieB Loyal Player

You are not getting them, I've gotten mine every day (mostly doing the WW iconic solo), try sending a ticket instead.
  2. Godric20 New Player

well thats what i wanted to know if you can still do that cause i think i have tried and it didnt work.
  3. Godric20 New Player

i dont know where you are looking for them but i find them a lot on the outer edges of the map on pve and pvp a general location would be on the sides of the two water tower looking things they arent in the air they are low to the ground just make sure u wait a while too sometimes they take a while to actually loadbut
  4. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

The Harpy Couriers are on the ground, they're always kneeling now along the outer edges of the zone; I've never had a problem finishing this mission after the recent fix for them.
  5. Little Sister New Player

Yay we did get the Spring Seasonal ! Already bought some new base items :D
    • Like x 3
  6. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

For those who are having issues with lock boxes, I have done some experiments on this. And it seems the only watts get ur 2 or 3 boxes a daycare if u do the New iconic solos. I do.one around 1pm then the 2nd around 8pm and I get them. BUT when I ran any raid alerts duos or any other solos I wouldn't receive anything
  7. Gunny New Player

A feat was made harder? Thats not very common to see....

Makes that feat pretty nasty too. The way its set up now, its entirely possible one could be finished with the polemarch set and still be missing an iconic or two.

Glad I tackled all the gotham warzone feats last night including this one :D
    • Like x 3
  8. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

That's how I got it, easy-peasy. :)
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

did you find the thread sis?
  10. Neo Synapse Well-Known Player

Unfortunately that can't be done anymore
  11. ClockWork New Player

My Marks Of Triumph Stuck At 3000 How Can It Be Fixed?... I Need A New Weaponnnnn
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I think it's reasonably safe to assume it won't be taken away.
  13. Brice Allen Loyal Player

I helped a friend get the Keep It Safe Feat this morning. He carried the box, never sat it down, and I just solo'd the Duo as he followed me staying one room behind to make sure he got no aggro. He had put out 0 Damage at the end of the Duo. lol. But the feat is definitely possible. The carrier just has to stay away from everything. Even the final room he should just wait outside until you finish the final boss fight then walk in once the boss drops and the door opens. The feat will pop immediately. Will you be able to PUG it and get the Feat? Probably not but it is obtainable just by having one partner solo the Duo while the other carrys the box.
    • Like x 2
  14. Volkenraider Loyal Player

You could always leave the box 1 room behind as long as there are no adds there, helped someone get it today

A couple of people were saying that if someone dies the crate gets destroyed as well so make sure there are no deaths :) Can't vouch for that since none of us died there xD
  15. Brice Allen Loyal Player

The box now has a timer on it (not sure how long). Here are the rules of getting the feat now.

1.) If EITHER player dies the box becomes invalid for the feat.
    2.) If you put the box down for more than a certain amount of time you can't pick it back up. I have not timed the length of this window but we tried this as well this morning before I solo'd the Duo. We cleared the first room, sat the box down, cleared the hallway to the next room, and in that short time span the box was unable to be picked up.
    3.) Once you attack an add the box can no longer be picked up from the starting area.
    • Like x 3
  16. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Cool thanks for the info, I'll make sure to let people know ^^

Guess we got lucky then cause we smashed the adds in no time.. Thanks again man!
  17. Little Sister New Player

So what is the best strategy for this ? I just can't seem to get it. Do they want one person to carry the box while the other player just solos the Duo ? That seems really weird for a 10 pt. feat.
  18. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Yea either one solos it or make sure both your DPSing is on par so the timer doesn't expire.. smash those adds

Its a bit of a speed feat kinda thing, I for one think its a great feat.. Reminds me of Flashback Duo :) the game needs more feats like that
    • Like x 1
  19. Synnah New Player

Hope its quick...lost 84 reality and now can't buy anymore armor...:(
  20. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Kal put it best Lil Sis. For this feat, as odd as it sounds, is all about the burn. Kill it all before it kills you. The only challenging part of this Feat really is the final boss room. All the other rooms you can slowly aggro each add or two at a time instead of a full room. But when you get to the final room it really comes down to, don't mess up your WM combo into power and don't get countered and stay away from that ridiculous reflection ability the boss has. That thing will melt you so fast.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.