Server Hotfix - May 2, 2014

Discussion in 'Live Update Notes' started by Mepps, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyema New Player

I'm sorry, but 2H into Bow, Flurry shot
    isn't working. At ALL
  2. Petralka Well-Known Player

I have that experience while running the new alert :(
  3. Plum Crazy Committed Player

Nerfed the end already huh? Like it wasn't easy enough now the one thing remotely challenging is no more..ran it awhile she she popped her gloves 2 times...Sad
  4. ComanderInCheif New Player

Seriously when are we getting back the Marks of Triumph?! I am not satisfied with 50 replay badges. I lost 130k+ MoT!! I traded in 175-180 marks of reality that is about 7 days of every t5 mission possible. $2 worth of replay badges is not worth it at all! Please tell me we will get reimbursed our MoT! I will literally stop playing
  5. J Zmooth New Player

I personally haven't experienced lag or Disconnection on the new T6 alert and I'm on PS3. But every time I do the alert , people in my group always dc at least 2-3 times in the alert.
  6. KidVicious93 Well-Known Player

I'm Glad they nerfed WW, she kept using that stupid reflect every 30 secs it was ridiculous.
  7. kav Committed Player

They should have lowered her health pool and left the mechanic untouched, because right now this is extremely boring and too easy.
    • Like x 1
  8. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Why you nerf the ending?!
  9. Ebon Angel New Player

I have experienced this, as well as delay in ability to drink cola or use powers after being revived. There are also times when the entire power tray is on cool down, even instant powers, which all suggest lag. The last 3 times I did alert, at some point the camera would change to a completely different angle for no reason. Each time it happens it is in a different area.
    • Like x 1
  10. rockergurl New Player

Make sure you are purchasing the skills necessary to get weapon mastery like on hand blasters you have to get skill: fist slam, launching uppercut, solar flame and meteor blast, that has to be part of the 20 spent.
    • Like x 2
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

To update, turning the visual settings down to minimal, other than in resolution, seems to have helped significantly.
  12. Mister Brees New Player

I have gotten two so far Neo. They are on the broker as well although 3 mil is a bit nuts. My drops were in the alert.
    • Like x 1
  13. Stamen Dedicated Player

What's the word on our missing marks of Triumph?
  14. The Klepto New Player

It's working for me. I use that combo it's actually hits nicely.
    • Like x 1
  15. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

I already purchased all of the prerequisite skills. I can read. I made sure I did everything that was required to unlock before I posted. It is working correctly now for me after maintenance the other day. Now if only I could launch the marketplace. Once they fix marketplace something else will inevitably break though. That seems to be the pattern.
  16. MisterTyphoon New Player

Hi mepps, I was just wondering if you've noticed on the t6 dailys in the gotham under siege region. The mission where you have to get the harpy couriers. When you look in the area to get them there are none. Literally none. It took me 2 hours last night to look for them and they never popped up. I know this has to be a glitch because I hear many people talking about it daily so it's not just me. Please fix the issue. Thanks.
  17. SeeMeFight Well-Known Player

Umm

Okay my picture isnt working but Wonder Woman was watching us fight lol
  18. Neo Synapse Well-Known Player

The crate to be used for the Keep It Safe feat gets destroyed even if it's not in the same room as any adds or splash damage. Been trying to get this for the last couple days since the fix.
  19. Tikkun Loyal Player

Kill some of the enemies in the surrounding area. They tend to spawn more when you kill other enemies. I saw none for a long time and was bored so I started killing things. Then they spawned like crazy...about one Courier per mob I'd jump into. They spawn more frequently on the outside edges of the building.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.