Server Hotfix - May 2, 2014

Discussion in 'Live Update Notes' started by Mepps, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The following changes will be made during server restarts tonight:

Weapon Mastery
    · Weapon Mastery traits can now be unlocked if you have not yet reached level 30, but have enough skill points.

Amazon Fury Part I

Feats
    · Keep it Safe: The crate can no longer be used as a weapon after it has been destroyed.
    · Hit Like an Amazon: Fixed an issue where an Eagle had an incorrect name.

General

· Replaced the weapon model used by some of the sorceresses. The weapons should be a better fit for the animations used.

Iconic Vision: Circe's Trial

· There should no longer be a second Circe in the final boss fight area.
    · Fixed issue where the first boss fight could be unintentionally reset after a wipe occurred.

Missions

· Watch Your Step (Hero version): More landmines will now appear in the minefield and their positions will be more evenly distributed. Also, an increased amount of enemies have been sighted in the same area.
    · Flock, Stock, and Barrel: Fixed an issue where an Eagle had an incorrect name.
    · Suggestion Box:
    o Fixed an issue where Couriers would leave and refuse to return.
    o Increased the number of couriers in the mission area (Hero and Villain).

Themyscira Command Post

· Fixed an issue where the dueling amazons could get stuck out of combat.

Themyscira Divided

· Fixed an issue that could prevent the statue weapons in the Temple or the statue shields in the Vista from being present.
    · Fixed a reset issue that could occur in the Temple and in the Vista.
    · Finishing this alert now gives credit toward the feats that count completed alerts.
    · Wonder Woman will use her Deflection Bracers less frequently.
    · Wonder Woman and Circe will no longer play quietly in the corner by themselves during the final boss fight.
    • Like x 9
  2. Neo Synapse Well-Known Player

Has anyone noticed intermittent lag during the T6 alert? Regular lag as well as WM lag. Sometimes the completion bar for doing ranged combos doesn't show up or is severely delayed. Other times the red circular sura thing that indicates a successful WM-power use pops up a second after it should have popped up. Another thing is that some abilities' cool downs increase during the lag. Hopefully it's just my bandwidth.
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

My cool-down for Rejuvenation was going completely wonky last night, with cooldowns stretching to crazy amounts, seemingly due to lag. The amount of healing seemed low, as well.

I've also been having horrible lag in Amazon Gotham, as in experiencing fights a full minute after they happen, and not seeing adds for over a minute.
    • Like x 1
  4. Sorceress Katniss New Player

There is a seriously Lag and Disconnect issue for the T6 Alert. Please look into this
    • Like x 2
  5. lanternknight Committed Player

Had an isolated incident where I did not have a cog over my head in the Divided final boss fight. This only occured once on the ps4.
  6. kingservant1 Well-Known Player

The entire alert lags very bad and people are often disconnected.
    • Like x 1
  7. Juliett13 New Player

The game is unplayable for me on PC and has been since the new content patch in the beginning of the week. Same as the person above talking about fights happening long after i engage in them so that it looks as though I am not even hitting the enemies, until they kill me as I can't heal in "real time". My Journal keeps going blank, and I can't interact with objects or NPC's without the result not showing up way after I interact. I payed for this game last Monday and have yet to play past level 4. Why is it that some people are playing just fine yet some of us have such problems that we can't even play at all? My husband ( an IT tech himself) has gone over and over everything possible on my computer ( just to prove to me that there is nothing wrong with my comp) and it is simply the game. I called customer service out of frustration and they had me uninstall and re install everything and still I can't play as nothing changed, same probs. I really want to play this game ( my friends have all either gone back to WoW or Diablo because of this) I don't want to just write it off too as I loved this game when I played a long time ago and the customer service was always the best I have encountered with any game, but I don't know what to do as I have gone days with no game. Are they even aware of these severe issues on PC, because I have read nothing about these severe lag-like bugs, only about marks and other issues not seriously affecting game play? Any answers out there would be so appreciated as I really want to stay with this game.
  8. Requake Dedicated Player

I haven't done a single T6 alert (hero side) without a disconnect on EUPS3. It once happened on final boss while I was tanking and Circe had like 10% health left, so my group just finished without me, poof loot gone cba to play a full hour for that one loot. Sometimes it happens randomly on adds. I think it's just random and it's very annoying. I don't seem to have extra lag issues or anything, just the random disconnects.
    PS: can there be done something about the group loot? I mean 17 enchanted beast horns per run? lol.
    • Like x 2
  9. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Agreed. Some of the enchanted beast horns should be replaced with some gear or weapons. This is only a minor issue with risk vs. reward.
  10. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Thanks for all the fixes Mepps but is there any news about our missing Marks of Triumph?
    A lot of ppl lost 100,000+ MoT, even if theres still no fix an update on the situation would be appreciated?
    • Like x 1
  11. LordStrongsword New Player

I have the mission "Suggestion Box", and there aren't any Harpy Couriers. I am unsure of what to do, since I have searched all over for them. I am playing a hero on USPS4.
  12. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

Nope....I still can't purchase weapon mastery. I reset my skills and spent over 20 points in Staff skill and it did not unlock weapon mastery. Reset the skills again and spent 21 skill points and saved 4 and it still did not let me spend a point in weapon mastery.
  13. ForumJunky New Player

What about the duos they don't count towards the feat you guys going to make them count too?
    • Like x 2
  14. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

Seems to be working now. Thank you
  15. ErnieB Loyal Player

The Couriers issue is still going, the way I see it and going by suggestions by other players it seems as long as there is one single player in the area they can't reset and return, best solution has been to enter PVP and hope the area is alone so it resets properly.
    • Like x 1
  16. Neo Synapse Well-Known Player

I'm yet to see a focusing element vi drop. Just my bad luck or is this a rare drop?
  17. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

I'm on USPS and this will be my 3rd day trying to complete the "Suggestion Box" of 2 days ago. I've spent like 2 to 3 hours per day. Not happy at all. Those Couriers are almost non-existent (I got 1/3 yesterday by pure luck).
  18. Larry New Player

The nerf on wonder woman is bad. we need to take it back to what it was because it made the game a challenge to kill her. Now it is to easy to beat because she is only doing deflect 2 times the whole fight. Before you actually had to work for the alert which made it fun. Now it is to easy to beat. Plus when fighting the statue the adds never left after he was dead.
  19. spack2k Steadfast Player

what about the focuselement VI , the droprate must be very low ... we have plans but we cant craft any mods i myself reseted already the alert 10 times and got no focuselement 6 ... all the lv91+ items i salvaged gave no focuslelement VI aswell... u cant make such an important gameitem RARE
  20. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Another issue is when you check your inventory you can freeze. USPS from experience. Only happens in the alert.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.