Server Hotfix - May 13, 2014

Discussion in 'Live Update Notes' started by Mepps, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

What is about the fokuselemt 6 drop rate will it get increased ?
  2. Skirmish Well-Known Player

Is there any sensible reason as to why Focus Elements VIs only drop on the last boss of the alert? Why do the sub-bosses not drop them aswell?
    • Like x 3
  3. Green Lantern New Player

Why can't FE VIs drop from the duos and solos? I don't run the alert.
    • Like x 1
  4. Waterfall Well-Known Player

I got one fe6 from a duo. It is so far the only fe6 I have received. And I have run all the solos, duos, and alert almost every day.
  5. DarthDiggler New Player

I don't recall anyone complaining about the spamming drop rate of every other Focusing Element in the game beyond FE6's. Altering the drop rate slightly doesn't cut it. If you tripled the drop rate it still wouldn't be enough elements for me. I have run the new alert maybe 15 times and I got FE6 twice.
  6. DarthDiggler New Player

Those solo instances are terrible, way too long everything has way too much health or defense. I get bored about 1/3rd through.
  7. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

yes, I got my 1st today

and I've ran it now 7 times and never gotten a plan or a FE6
    • Like x 1
  8. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

yea I dislike the anomalies as well, I dont even do wonder womans lol

been tempted to stop doing circe's as those type of solo's are irritating to me, I dont like to play as iconic's or I'd do legends if I did lol
    • Like x 1
  9. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

why not? its insanely easy lol just takes around 30-40 minutes depending on how the troll is and how good the DPS' burn is as well.

quickest run - 30:49

longest - 38:57

ran it 7 times excluding todays run. and all but once have I ran with a healer :p
  10. MentosTroll Loyal Player

How is it that accessing my menu DURING a boss fight in the T6 alert ALWAYS cause my PS3 to hard crash?
  11. dukegraybo New Player

Yeah! I haven't got any Plans,the bad thing is I'm going to need them for my t6 armor,but I never get any...And they are too expensive to buy ,I can't seem to sell anything so my 2,000,000 is not enough to do anything.I wish you could buy in game cash.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.