Server Hotfix - May 13, 2014

Discussion in 'Live Update Notes' started by Mepps, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

General
    · Mark of Triumph Max Cap - Added support to prevent consumption of mark granting items if the amount granted would put the balance over the cap.

R&D Components
    · The drop rate for R&D components has been slightly increased for Alerts and Raids for DLCs from Origin Crisis, Sons of Trigon, War of the Light Part I & Amazon Fury Part I.

Amazon Fury Part I

Alert
    Themyscira Divided
    · When the Phoenix is knocked out, the animation no longer pops.
    · Wonder Woman and Circe as your ally will use flight in the final fight. * After a reset, your ally will no longer sometimes hesitate before entering the fight.

Feat
    Themyscira Divided Alert
    · The Port Authority feat now shows the correct section of the Warehouse District for each ballista that was restored. Feat progress is unchanged...the list of locations for the ballistae is now in the correct order.
    Duos
    · The Duos that are part of Amazon Fury Part I now count towards the "Complete # Duos" feats.

Gotham Under Siege
    · Watch Your Step (Hero): The Landmine Defuser is now on duty in the "hero side" of the minefields.
    • Like x 12
  2. Little Sister New Player

Does this mean Focusing Element 6s are going to be dropping more ?
    • Like x 13
  3. Hii New Player

No word on the missing marks?
    • Like x 3
  4. Bored Man New Player

They said they were working hard on dealing with that.
  5. ErnieB Loyal Player

So even more beast horns??, lol jk, hopefully more FE 6, or at least any other component or plan that isn't a beast horn, last time I ran the alert got well over 8 of those.
    • Like x 7
  6. Harlequin Devoted Player

OT but I'm so going to do that to my cat. He deserves to have his cool blown.
  7. Lantern Neuro New Player

only "slightly" more... lol
    • Like x 1
  8. Neo Synapse Well-Known Player

Will the duos we've already done from AMF1 be counted or is this a fresh start?
  9. Wynnie Well-Known Player

Just wanted to point out that The Port Authority feat is actually from the Port of Paradise duo, and not the alert.
    I am going to assume the cap is still temporarily 65k?
  10. TheKent Well-Known Player

That was my understanding....hopefully...
  11. Ice Clown New Player

for phoenix boss u guys should change some stuff on that boss. i hate taking so long to kill him.

heres my suggestion :
    1.full hp phoenix
    2. when phoenix gets first death and revives, it should have 75% of its max health, not 100%
    3. when phoenic gets second death(final life) and revives, it should have 50% of its max health, not 100%

i mean beating the phoenix once means youll it beat again, might as well lower its health so it doesnt take like 20min.
    • Like x 4
  12. Allxn New Player

Why haven't they fixed Amazon fury part I for premuim players on eu ps3 servers? We can't access any content!
  13. Kaiowas Nomad Active Player

As Premium, U need to buy the DLC seperately too access the content or get a Legendary subscription. !! ;-)
    • Like x 2
  14. ErnieB Loyal Player

I think the problem is that it's not showing on the marketplace to buy.
  15. Paragon City Refugee New Player

As a PS3 player myself (US), best as I can tell from what I've seen is that either the Premium players have bought the DLC and are not getting marked as having it, or it's simply not available.

Myself, I'm just noticing that these morning downtimes seem a lot more common with AMF1, then again, while being a DCUO player for years, I've only really played on PS3 for a few weeks now, given my PC blowing up.

Honestly I find control on PS3 to be far more fluid and natural feeling. I just wish the console players got some kind of consolation prize for PC users getting All access for the same price as PS3 legendary
    • Like x 1
  16. Lucid Geist New Player

Is there any timeframe of when the servers will be back up?
  17. TheJoke New Player

18. Allxn New Player

Yes that's actually what I mean, it's still not showing in the marketplace and I have bought the dlc in the psn store and I still don't have access to any content for dlc
  19. Gottcha Well-Known Player

There is still a bad bug with conversions.

I've lost count of how many marks I've lost over the last 2 weeks on various characters even knowing about the bug and being careful.
    Now that the cap is "fixed" I tried converting a Reality 10 token I've been sitting on (from a character that has already been glitched by converting over the max) and got nothing in return... still sitting at a little over 3k MoT.
    I can earn marks, but conversions give me nothing and this whole mess is still eating away at me.

The jury is still out on if you'll be able to return what has been lost and no matter what you'll never be able to fix the "pain and suffering" so many have felt.

edit:
    BTW I just tested on a character that's not glitched and the max it will let you convert to is still 65000 but you do get a message that prevents convertions over 65000.
  20. Sorceress Katniss New Player

WHAT ABOUT THE PLANS? I MEAN MORE OF THE T6 PLANS. THEIR DROP RATE ISNT THE SAME AS GETTING A T5 /EXPERT.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.