Server Hotfix - January 23, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 22, 2014.

1. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

The solos & bounty are easy.
    The 4-man ops are easy.
    The 8-man op is the toughest, but easy if you have a good group.
  2. Ragnarok Well-Known Player

PS3 update was minor. I imagine they patched it all in with a previous, larger download and just added the most recent fixes with the 120ish patch. PS4 patch clocked in at just over 7 gigs for me. Took 45m to download on a direct-line cable connection. Not bad, but they really need to fix the PS4 update situation. Downloading 6+ gigs with every patch - 2 this month so far - is an inconvenience.
  3. ScottSki New Player

what about falling through the worrld when you try to enter star labs? i teleported in. gave me a load screen then i continued to fall i could see metropolis and my group while they were in star las... even sat there and heal for the fight against raged non....
    • Like x 1
  4. J Seven New Player

Status: 1/23/2014 4:11 PST - US servers are currently down for scheduled maintenance.

How many hours till finished?..
  5. geostew Well-Known Player

The 4man ops are fun and doable. However the Open World stuff is ridiculous. I went out to do my open world stuff and the groups would stomp me into the ground with in seconds of jumping them. My CR is 98 and I destroy everything in Gotham Wastelands but I get slapped around in Metropolis so there is definitely a huge gap in difficulty.
    • Like x 2
  6. The Klepto New Player

It's not hours it's only a hotfix.

Suppose to be no downtime.... But here we go
  7. Isak_Rz New Player

quanto tempo vai durar essa manutenção?
    *how long will this maintenance?
  8. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Ya I agree with early post about NPC's hitting hard in New Metro. gotta watch out.
    For fun me and a league mate wanted to see how tough the open world Mist Bounties are and damn, Black Canary Screaming one-shots are hilariously upsetting.
    • Like x 2
  9. Original Kal Well-Known Player

How about a fix for the collection mouse over so I can see what I have v. what I need. It's be busted since update 31.
  10. Slicknsly New Player

one thing you missed in the armories is when switching between more than one armory it removes ur colas u had equipped even though its saved to ur armory. happens every time u run out of colas and equip more as if its only "imprinted" to that stack of colas only
    • Like x 1
  11. Slicknsly New Player

yeah with the new mechanics of every enemy will use ranged attacks now ferris aircraft is almost impossible, because not only is there no joke 30+ guys attacking u with ranged attacks but the repulsar is literally useless. need to maybe make it so that BEFORE you get all 3 bombs to each battery make the red lanterns ACTUALY killable and NOT get back up instantly . seriously the VICE issue is WAY down the list of problems with that duo.

another duo needs fixed is knightdome arena right as u enter the arena and get the cutscene , shortly after before cutscene ends me and my partner both died becasue everything attacks us before we "spawned" in and going with the whole relentless ranged attacks that seems every enemy does now this issue seems to get worse each time i do the duo
  12. Alpha XXX New Player

Likewise though I find the actual solo missions quite doable any other casual open world interaction seems an invitation to swift obliteration. Scale back some of those swarms and maybe shift some of the groups nearer to manhunter parts (this is purely a run and tag mission atm).
    • Like x 1
  13. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

There is a bug when you enter the JSA HQ in operation: strike team where your character becomes stuck in the air, roof, or floor you and are unable to move, only way to fix it is going back to Mogo and taking the teleporter pad to the operation, warp to rally does not work instead you end up being stuck falling through the map. This was an issue I noticed on USPS, Heroes.
  14. Fayettevillain New Player

quit complaining, its a good thing they constantly update the game, it makes the games relevance continuous, and allows for the best gaming experience.
    • Like x 1
  15. AbsoluteZero Committed Player

Hey Dev's now that DC has the rights to Masters Of The Universe with the new comics and the DC vs Masters Of The Universe cross-over comic have you guys ever thought about doing a cross over DLC like that I mean technically He-man is a DC character now I think something like that would be awesome it was just a thought though
    • Like x 1
  16. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

YES!!!!!!!!!! I want this!!!!!! I love your idea :)
  17. Archangel Rafael New Player

Its not broken (hero ?) it just takes a while to update sometimes. Stand around and wait a while after talking to Supergirl(?) at the end of the instance.
    much as I have nostalgia for He-Man, No. Just no. Never speak of this again.
  18. tukuan Devoted Player

19. AbsoluteZero Committed Player

I mean it doesn't even have to be a full DLC it could be done just as an event like the Christmas and Halloween ones cuz he-man is now part of the DC Universe so its not completely out of the question for something like this to be done hell it think it would be pretty cool if done right
  20. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

They do need to get approval and permission from Dc comics to use the characters there's only certain characters they can use, I mean if they get the approval awesome! But if they can't i can understand.