Server Hotfix - January 23, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

A hotfix will be applied to all servers tonight during regular restarts (for US servers, at 4:00AM PST) or during scheduled maintenance (for EU, beginning at 4:00PM PST). No additional downtime will be required.

Players may notice the following changes:

Armories
    · Characters using Shield as their primary weapon (either who created using Shield or who used a Weapon Respec Token to switch to Shield) that no longer have access to the Last Laugh DLC can now use Armories correctly.
    · Armories with items equipped in the utility belt now swap correctly.
    · Fixed issue where base items could become lost sometimes.
    · Fixed issue where build names would show up on vendor and broker items.

Alert
    Arkham Asylum (Villain)
    · Fixed a Joker communicator animation which lasted for longer than he speaks.

Raid
    Paradox Wave
    · Updated the Paradox Sentry shield orbs so they will always be interactable.

Duo
    Ferris Aircraft
    · Fixed issue where Vice wouldn't reset and regain full health if the players leave combat or are knocked out.

Feats
    · Updated some feat descriptions so that "operation" is no longer capitalized.

UI
    · Fixed an issue in the inventory where interacting with items would result in a loss of functionality after attempting to open a Promethium Lockbox without available Promethium Keys.

War of the Light Part I

Downtown Metropolis Battlezone
    · Fixed an issue where some NPCs would despawn in the player starting areas (e.g. Public Mogo, Public Ranx, Downtown Metropolis Battlezone), preventing players from receiving the Side Missions or accessing vendors.

Watchtower
    · The teleporter pad to Mogo’s Command Center can no longer be moved.

Mission
    Warriors of Light
    · The introductory communicator message from Hal Jordan or Sinestro will now play upon receiving the mission, not upon arrival on the planet.
    • Like x 6
  2. Tocimus Committed Player

was wondering when you guys where gonna bolt that thing down.
    • Like x 4
  3. Helios Xenon New Player

is there going to be a fix soon to the "armory glitching" that people are doing?
  4. Ivy Bird Committed Player

That was fixed about 24 hours ago.
    • Like x 1
  5. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Wait, what? You could actually move the teleporter? How far?

Man, I have to wait 'till after work to even get a look at rage (stupid 5hr download, followed by 12 hours of downtime that starts while I'm at work, and will finish when I'm sleeping....so I can get up and go to work the next day).
    • Like x 1
  6. Helios Xenon New Player

oh thanks. was just trying to be productive while I updated the game
  7. DeadStar New Player

i dont care i want rage powers soooooo bad
    ill wait 80 hours but if u do read this and decide do a 80 hour hot fix ill be pissed lol
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

Lol that reminded me of a couple years back when a whole bunch of people beat one of the Gotham respawn pads and knocked it into the water.
    • Like x 4
  9. Tocimus Committed Player

thats how you win open world pvp
  10. Ray-A-Vac New Player

· Fixed a Joker communicator animation which lasted for longer than he speaks.

Another common occurrence someone may want to look at, especially in the 'Welcome To The Watchtower' mission, where you're stuck in place at some of the terminals long after the briefings end.
  11. Mr.Me New Player

I have been going crazy thinking that 1 silly little rug is missing from my base, but then I'm like nah it couldn't be I must have never had it in my base. So now I'm not sure if I just dreamed up this rug for my base, or if it really did disappear when I picked all my stuff up. This rug might have been a secret message that activated me as a sleeper, or it just bugged out and I should get more rest, its madding!
  12. MercPony Devoted Player

Other day I saw it in front of the Magic Wing entrance lol
    • Like x 2
  13. Astro® New Player

Eu Server re open to day ?:confused:
  14. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

Um..
    Am I the only one looking at this and thinking uh... that's not the issue we needed you to fix with Ferris?
    The issue is the AI got tweaked (is it brawling?) so suddenly everything using it became pro ranged users (despite the fact that this AI is used on non-metas and things that were never intended to be ranged) and the repulsor is not able to block the ranged attacks, thus rendering it useless and the Duo a ridiculous death/juggle fest as the original intended mechanic of cooperation with one person carrying the repulsor and one carrying the explosives now no longer works.... I mean fix the repulsor or the AI, but Vice? Really he needed more of an advantage now?
    • Like x 2
  15. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

How about FIXING THE SPAWNING POINTS of the new collections, briefings & investigations, eh? they've been popping up INSIDE the terrain & buildings again!
  16. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Close to my thoughts. The repulsor is completely useless on the airfield ATM. Problem is: if the dev-team does not play a game live, they don't get the issues - like with the still broken no-Gorilla feat at the old STAR Labs.
    • Like x 2
  17. 0blivion New Player

How long is the eu server going to be down for ir is just down for me?
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

19. 0blivion New Player

what... how long has it been so far?
  20. Anarcho-Captain New Player

Hold up, so you're NOT going to change Ferris back to how it was? Because it's about the most annoying Duo in the game. Not because it's not doable, but man oh man do I feel bad for anyone who didn't get the School of Hard Knocks or speed feat yet. I can't make it through that one w/out getting knocked out. Well, at least for my alts who are still around CR65-73. I haven't tried it w/ my CR96 I don't think.

Anyway, I think the whole thing would be fixed if the adds didn't do range attacks. I don't remember them ever doing range attacks prior to the PVP update. As it is right now, I don't even use the little orb shield thing because it doesn't even help. All the adds just range attack you while you stand inside it (which, there's so many of them that they'll do a great deal of hacking away at you while Vice just knocks you outside of the shield anyway). I guess I'm done w/ Ferris Aircraft forever. Thanks Devs. That used to be one of my favorite ones to do. But it's just not fun anymore.

As for your Feats update, will you PLEASE fix it so the Science Police solo instance actually registers that I did it? I already opened a ticket regarding that and the ONLY reply I got was "yeah we know" (summary). I can't get the feat for it & I don't get any MoT for it either.
    • Like x 1