Downtime Server Downtime - October 7, 2021 - Game Update 117

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 117

All worlds will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on October 7, 2021, to launch Game Update 117. Downtime may last up to 10 hours.

Game Update 117 features the fall seasonal event and fall fest!

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes subforum when available.

Update: All worlds are now online!
    • Like x 6
  2. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Hopefully they'll be a fix to the daily rewards system so it will reset with the daily restart.
    • Like x 5
  3. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

The game is constantly closing, The new windows 11 is not installed because it is not compatible with many computers. I formatted the computer. I reinstalled windows 10 (Because windows 11 cannot be installed, it is not compatible with the computer) I reinstalled the game, but the game constantly crashes and closes. Please, correct it.

Oyun sürekli olarak kapanıyor, Yeni windows 11 birçok bilgisayara uyumlu olmadığı için yüklenmiyor. Bilgisayara format attım. Yeniden windows 10 yükledim ( Çünkü windows 11 yüklenmiyor ) Oyunu yeniden kurdum, Fakat oyun sürekli olarak çöküyor ve kapanıyor. Lütfen düzeltin.
    • Like x 2
  4. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

5. Designated Well-Known Player

I'd update, thk you for infirmation.
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Will the update include account redeems for legendary allies? Probably not, but I can ask. :D
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve YouTuber

Nice, hopefully will be less than 10 hours. Finally the fix for armories in the manor and of course my second favorite event - Halloween.
    My Halloween Manor and Villain league hall are in desperate needs of the items there. And of course the feats.... lucky me I have 28 characters to grind it all out :D
    • Like x 3
  8. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

I'm curious about the rewards that are accompanying this update.
    • Like x 1
  9. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Will the daily reward for this "day" of maintenance be exceptionally awarded to us automatically without a need to connect in time?
    • Like x 1
  10. Ergotth Committed Player

I miss the Vault, during halloween it had a kickass soundtrack!
    • Like x 4
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

:D
    • Like x 10
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

YESSS!

Thank you for letting the Seasonal run through November 3rd. It's gonna be an awesome month!!
    • Like x 1
  13. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

I like it being about 9pm CST. I mean what is the big deal collecting your rewards a little early or late? As long as you log in you're still eligible for the reward, so I fail to see the problem here.
  14. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

The problem is that this daily rewards system has been out for a few months and people are missing rewards because nobody knows for sure when the time it reset is ....
    • Like x 2
  15. Harlequin Devoted Player

Also, if you happen to be online when it does reset, you have to relog to see it. They need to just add it to the list of things that reset during daily maintenance.
    • Like x 2
  16. Rejchadar Inquisitor

To whom what is important, and a hairbrush for a bald man;) I'm wondering what kind of free gifts await us (in the planned events, there is "Fall Fest Gifts October 7-20, 2021") ;)
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I don’t understand either. I mean, there have been several times that I got home from work and literally had to go right to bed because it was an early day. But I still made the time to log on, tell my league I was there only to talk to rip and get my daily reward, then just log out. It would’ve been nice to play but since daily rewards only require you log on then a person could log on and just leave the house, waiting for the game to kick them for not being active. Then just claim the gift the next day. I agree, I don’t see the problem.
    • Like x 1
  18. Random Mind Dedicated Player

For me Halloween and the Anniversary Event are the co-champs.
    • Like x 2
  19. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

You can't miss the rewards if you're logging in everyday. For me the reset time appears to be around 9pm CST give or take 30 mins.
  20. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Hell, somedays I even forget to collect the rewards no matter when I logged in, but it doesn't matter because I can still collect them anytime. I logged into about 1 hr ago to get my solos done before shutdown and went to collect my daily reward....turns out I collected 4 days worth of rewards, because I forgot...but yay me because I still got the stuff. My only complaint regarding daily rewards is that I only get 52k Nth metal per month on my entire account...whereas before I got 68k per month per toon before by running the stab/vault on my 4 active toons.
    • Like x 1