Downtime Server Downtime - October 7, 2021 - Game Update 117

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

are we there yet?
    :)
  2. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

Not yet lol. We are four hours in. About another 4-6 lol..maybe longer, maybe less. Who knows? :D
    • Like x 1
  3. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

we get two faces tommygun? yeeeeesssss :D
  4. Whazues Well-Known Player

it doesn't need to be fixed i've been able to get the following days rewards when i log in the next day not really 24 hrs after getting the previous days rewards i log in randomly between 8 am and 7 pm if your not getting the next days rewards then your probably claiming them the second that the daily rewards claiming resets at midnight try claimiming them at an earlier time and within in 8-12 hrs from there after midnight they should be reset and if not then try logging out and wait about an hour or 2 after midnight then log back in and bam they will be reset you literally have to log out and log back in sometime after midnight for the reset to register with your account
  5. EthanBlack Level 30

I know a lot of complaints come your way. I just want to say thanks for all you guys do. I am really looking forward to the Halloween event. I love it most of all.
    • Like x 1
  6. Whazues Well-Known Player

yea for me the servers will be back up after 12 pm and at that point i'll be busy watching netflix, cleaning and doing other stuff that i wont be back on until the next day
  7. Whazues Well-Known Player

im looking forward to having the new undead trick or treater and the 2 chroma's especially that crimson chroma will look good on my red lantern i've tested out this years halloween items on the test server and they were fun
    • Like x 2
  8. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

If you have to do all that then it definitely needs to be fixed .....
  9. Whazues Well-Known Player

i love that movie and then its sequel are we done yet but nope the maintenance is not done yet check back every hour or 2 to see if there is a change
  10. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 6
  11. Whazues Well-Known Player

actually the rewards system has been live for 1 whole month this month october will make 2 months
  12. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It was out the end of August so August, September and October is a few months.....
  13. Randarch Active Player

14. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Too bad all my guys are over 300. Wish we could buy more slots
  15. Whazues Well-Known Player

well technically it is not easy to get the loot is random and for new players this daily log in rewards system helps them get all the gear peices faster than the random loot box being of the enhance gear everytime i've done a solo, duo, alert and any raids i've constantly got duplicates of the retribution chest piece which i just gave it to each of my alts that didn't have it and no enhanced retribution so really no its not easy unless you have the currency to go and and buy the enhanced retribution gear from the BoP episode world but to enter it you still have to be at the minimum cr requirement or higher and a new player cant take there say level 15 character in there and buy it when it is still locked to the cr to purchase see you got to think of that and if you dont like the daily log in reward system then just dont use it but you miss out on getting if your a member as the final set of stabilizer fragments of 30 plus an extra set of 30 which gives you over 4 full stabilizers if you have a paid membership
  16. Whazues Well-Known Player

how many characters do you have the max of 32 or less than that
  17. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

22. If they allowed me to buy the other 10 I surely would, i have no interest in paying for legendary forever just for a character. Rather pay 50 upfront & keep em when im premium again
  18. Jcal Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night! Thanks for your patience with this generally longer update. Beyond the updates, we have hardware stuff going on, too.

Switch worlds are online now. EUPS will likely be next, followed by the US worlds (who are getting some shiny new hardware).

Fall Fest details are up in a separate thread.
    • Like x 7
  20. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

• Like x 1