Downtime Server Downtime - May 6, 2015 - Game Update 47!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giptonian New Player

Do US take priority over EU..they always first online after an update :(
  2. Lantern Darkside New Player

Since DGC is now Assassinating Villains I would like to have the option for changing factions to the hero side where there will be some players to match up with
  3. Will Power Loyal Player

I'm going to the Villain side this year to work on my Villain toons.
  4. Xibo Loyal Player

Lack only EUPS and EUPC, right?
    • Like x 1
  5. Giptonian New Player

Hurry up guys..My Lady Hero needs my attention and is missing me :(
  6. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I don't see the big deal for a high player can't do low tiers, you are in higher tiers. Yes, I know about getting gears and feats but they should make a universal teleporter for those who need to run low tiers with friends or league mates. T6 raids are a good example about how the game is fun when you all work as a team. So why new players or players who make new toon can't enjoy it like the T6 contents?
  7. Beytu[GOREM] New Player

8. Liilith New Player

The most new players don´t know how to play in team. I must know it. I got enough characters in low cr, and it is horrible. But yes you right, they must learn it.
    • Like x 1
  9. Gerry Well-Known Player

5 hours 2 mins left

[IMG]

tick tock ppl
    • Like x 1
  10. Erkki Messias New Player

Patria amada idolatrada... és tu Brasil !!!
  11. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

First off, higher tiered players requiring unique gear set pieces may still run lower tier content. Players looking for that one base item to complete a feat will continue to run lower content. Players will still run lower content to get things they need.
  12. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

I actually care and I am not the only one. I would love to understand what you write, so that I could have something "of substance or merit to argue". You see, in the civilized world, where the average IQ is higher than your shoe size, communication is one of the most important tools to spread information and ideas; its skillful use also defines the level of consideration that your opinion will receive.

By the way you write, I can only perceive that you don't care to be understood or that you don't give importance to the message you are delivering.

"Fail" is not a noun, it's a verb. "Failure" is a noun, and fighting the appalling ignorance that so many people proudly defend is not a "failure". Your education was a failure. The way you let go any consideration for the written form of communication is a failure. The fact that you don't consider grammar as important is a failure.
  13. xCapitanAmericax Active Player

A falta de comprobar la actualización, he de decir que me preocupa en sobre manera el tema del corte de las instancias para los lvl altos... Si ya cuesta en determinadas ligas que un lvl alto acuda a tu llamada cuando la instancia le es dificil..no quiero imaginar lo que costará recibir ayuda de un lvl alto.

Antes siendo alto ayudabas a un compañero a conseguir el equipo, por que en T6 te tiras 2 horas para entrar y cuando entras no eres capaz de hacerla porque siempre hay algún listo en tu grupo que nada mas empezar la instancia coge el portal y se pira por que cree que no hay CR suficiente..( sin testear la instancia, sin atreverse a hacerla prefiere coger e irse)...¿Que quedaba por hacer entonces? ayudar a nuestros pequeños... Yo seguire ayudandolos aunque no reciba recompensa...pero...lo veo mal, creo que debio de hacerse de otra forma.

=======Google traslate=======

Waiting for check update, I have to say that I am concerned about how the issue at cut instances for high lvl ... If already costs in certain leagues high lvl go to your call when the instance it is dificil..no I want to imagine what it will cost to get help from a high lvl.

Before high you were helping being a mate to get the equipment, because in T6 you jump two hours to get in and when you walk are not able to do it because there is always some ready in your group right in the beginning instance take the portal and leaves that believes there is sufficient CR .. (untested instance, afraid to take and go do it prefers) ... what was left to do then? helping our low lvl ... I'll keep helping them receive no reward but ... but ... look bad, I think it must be otherwise.
    • Like x 3
  14. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Yes, I said that in my next comment. They should make a universal teleporter just like teleporter mods in base. That way high players will be able to run low tiers with or without friends or league. I can solo FoS with my 113cr toon and i got the medic feat.
  15. HOLY FORCE New Player

I totally agree with you. I myself have 12 toons and 7 of those are CR 57-64 PVE, CR-97-99 PVP. The last 5 are works in progress. Anyway I tend to play one toon for a week or 2. When I get bored I try a different power-set to keep things fresh. Even up until now I still haven't been able to run content at pace that's appropriate to my CR level.

I'm usually run in Pug grps and theirs always that player who is cr 100+ running there buddy to get feats. Thus I never get to absorb any of the content or learn how to properly fight a boss etc etc. Example in FOS it took me months to realize that I needed to stay away from the kryptonian medics after they shielded. It didn't matter that I died because we had someone over powered that would complete the mission. When I did end up with a weaker grp I would not be prepared to play with any kind of strategy. Being carried allows you to go in guns blazing with no real consequences.
    • Like x 1
  16. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I'm saying that you can't use the que system and think everyone will be on the same thing. Making a group will probably be faster, and more enjoyable
  17. PVP360 New Player

lol...then you should start by checking your own....like I said no one cares what you think
  18. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

English is just my third language and I started studying 5 years ago, by myself... aaaaaand no, some people care about what I think. You don't care, because you are comfortable with your ignorance.
  19. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

"it isn't working." And you know this how? I don't know you ad so I won't assume anything, just base my response on what I read here.You don't know me, so please don't assume. I can get a lot worse, don't push the issue. Please.
    Adult? Please give us your definition of "adult".
  20. Lantern Darkside New Player

Wow so we will have 15 active players compared to the 14 we have now . Forgive me as I contain my excitement -_-
  21. PVP360 New Player

the old under promise over deliver trick....smart play
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.