Downtime Server Downtime - March 25, 2015 - Game Update 46!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godzilla313 Level 30

Because of such a hardware failure, it makes me wonder if the issues of consistency with my play, (awesome flow one moment, terrible the next, no tip screens in transitions like there are supposed to be,) was remotely related; something was wrong but not quite seen as the problem it was, and then, when some major update like this occurs, blamo!
  2. Dr. Machflame Active Player

Red Robin, I must tell you that when a hard drive gets toasted, it is gonna be a lil bit before it gets replaced, for a computer. It IS easier for a server, but still it takes time. But the moment that SEVERAL go, like this case, with the redundant ones that are primarily there for handling the server load, well, that's when you sit back, wait, and praise the Lord (if you believe in him) that it was NOT the main hard drive, the one that stores all of the character and game data.
    • Like x 1
  3. LilFocker New Player

If u find something better for them to do then let them know until then itll be all you see
  4. Space Defender New Player

They appear to be North Korean ninja hacker cats...
    • Like x 2
  5. Goldstomp Active Player

Mepps should create his own comic studio, he is an amazing storyteller!
    • Like x 1
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

gonna be honest for the ones waiting on uspc cause of the extra time.i dont think we are getting anything For waiting for it.
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

This is GU 46; Munitions power is still being tested on Test Server as part of GU 47.

Give it another couple of weeks.
  8. Ayecie New Player

I'm angry
  9. Dr. Machflame Active Player

Actually if anything it should be BETTER, as they logically would be installing newer ones in their place.
  10. LilFocker New Player

C'mon guys just 2 more pages and we can reach 50 useless pages of bable we can do it!
    • Like x 3
  11. Alise New Player

Pissed off.. not because of downtime, its normal. because of lies, as if we all would be an idiots.... "up to 8 hours" ????? its 90% 10-11 and more, and every time I just believe.. just stop your tech nerds taking coffee pauses every 30min and get them to do their job! or just announce that the downtime could take up to 12h !!!! stop considering your customers a crap!!!!
    • Like x 1
  12. Delta2Four Active Player

idk why i posted this :l
  13. Red Robin12345 New Player

ok space defender I'm sorry I want this game to load because I've been waiting all day for this to load am rally impatient:oops:
  14. Red Robin12345 New Player

15. POWER COSMIC Level 30

you mean their 50cents a day membership....lol
  16. BreedingHateBass New Player

omg I made it through the whole thread! oh.... guess I didn't yet
  17. bkjunglist New Player

Did i break it? new high score? whats that mean?
    • Like x 1
  18. Shark Boy New Player

yeah i dont think so either. But as long as our stuff is safe from a hard drive wipe then i'm fine with the wait.
  19. Morcra Committed Player

first of all 8 hours was a cautious overestimate to deal with the community. but they experienced technicalities so it had to be even longer then that. dont call the people who are working their *** off to do their best to provide you pu with adequate gameplay
    • Like x 2
  20. Cexion New Player

Rumors say that if we reach page 60 the USPC server will come up. Not reliable sources tho.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.