Downtime Server Downtime - March 25, 2015 - Game Update 46!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All servers will be taken offline tomorrow at 6AM PT to launch Game Update 46. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Update: We experienced a hardware failure on US PC. We are working through replacement there, and do not have an estimate on how long that will take. (Nothing to worry about; no data is lost.)

Update 2: US PS is now online. EU PC and EU PS will follow shortly. US PC is undergoing surgery.

Update 3: We are going to restart US PS in 15 minutes to resolve the lair/generator permissions issue. Downtime should be 30-45 minutes.

Update 4: EU PS is now online. EU PC will follow. US PS is restarting and will be back up in 30-45 minutes. We are still working through US PC's hardware issue, and we do not have an ETA yet.

Update 5: EU PS and EU PS are online. US PS is restarting and will be back up in about 30 minutes. We are still working through US PC's hardware issue, and we do not have an ETA yet.

Update 6: US PS, EU PS, and EU PC are now online. US PC is still offline due to the hardware failure, and we do not yet have an estimate on how much longer.

Update 7: US PC and all servers are now online.

Update notes are available here.
    • Like x 14
  2. Juxes Committed Player

I might be overlooking it, but uhm......................where is survival mode?
    • Like x 5
  3. GLJett New Player

I was just about to ask the same thing.
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I knew that Munitions probably wasn't going to make it in, but I figured Survival Mode and Shazam would. What's the dealio?
    • Like x 4
  5. eanur Well-Known Player

I was just telling people in league all about this update and that's SM was coming out tomorrow but after reading the notes I find it is not lol
  6. Earth Mastery Level 30

Sm and Munitions still needs testing for possible bugs, not sure about shazam.
  7. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Great job devs on the new tech (I believe) that allowed you to make it so channeled abilities don't stop once a target is KO'd. It will be very handy in LPvE.

I'm ready for Bludhaven, and I'm happy you got rid of the white border. Now let's do that in every instance please !
    • Like x 1
  8. MidnightTiger Well-Known Player

When are we gonna be able to use teleporter mods to teleport to walk ins? I think that'd be cool. Like the FOSes and Arkham.
    • Like x 6
  9. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

No munitions, SM, or SHAZAM?
    Ok :(
    • Like x 2
  10. Faust74 Loyal Player

Stupid Rage powers... As if facing them in Arenas wasn't a pain in the Asterisks already. o_O
    • Like x 4
  11. SuperBell Loyal Player

They'll be in the Booster Bundle.
  12. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

How is Shazam not ready?
    • Like x 1
  13. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Hopefully because they are fixing him.
    • Like x 1
  14. just an honest dps New Player

15. MrMigraine Devoted Player

The lack of Shazam has me very sad. :(
    • Like x 2
  16. GreenGod New Player

17. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Shazam is who we knew back in the day as Captain Marvel.
    • Like x 3
  18. just an honest dps New Player

so he says his own name now?
    • Like x 1
  19. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Yeah. It was changed after this whole legal thing with Marvel around the New 52 reboot.
    • Like x 1
  20. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

My Rage Returns Tomorrow
    #JarethDeathshot Returns :mad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.