Server Downtime - July 23, 2014 - Game Update 39!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BowMillion New Player

NOW 4:30 check everyone.
  2. Teknosup Active Player

CRAAAAAP NOW I HAVE TO RE DOWN LOAD IT AGAIN AT 26K DIAL UP SPEED WT?
  3. Maxwill Committed Player

42mil Marks of Triumph YAY !
  4. GreenNightWingz New Player

my dcuo wont work or update
  5. No Aywok New Player

I think he meant the 48 contiguous US states?
    • Like x 1
  6. Sparkie212 New Player

Can not wait to play dcuo! :)
  7. Teknosup Active Player

OMG IT IS TOOO SLOW TAKING WAYYY TO LONG
  8. Rebecca New Player

anyways, find me on DCUO (beccatron) always looking for a cool partner whos willing to show me the ways ! :)
  9. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

Well ask the devs to stop everyone else from downloading until you get in there, ya , ya that should work.
  10. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

You are correct although I do forget about Alaska/Greenland having other timezones. I should have clarified I meant the North American timezones between Pacific and Eastern since for the person I quoted I presumed was discussing the time difference between Pacific and Eastern.

Additionally Hawaii is typically considered part of the Pacific timezones which include Pacific Islands and not part of North America.
    • Like x 1
  11. VaudVillian New Player

for some reason, the legendary queue is longest, and free is shortest. anyone else notice?
  12. JmoneyCash New Player

4:30 .. give them a little break... you never know there may be a 10 or 15 min delay (hopefully not )
    • Like x 2
  13. Rebecca New Player

dont be mean, do you know what kind of intelligence & technology it takes? try working behind whatever it is they are doing. its not that easy pal
    • Like x 2
  14. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I like the game. I no longer love it. One does not have to love something to enjoy it. There are certain foods that I love and enjoy regularly. There are certain foods that I like and enjoy occasionally.

I used to love this game, and then the bugs and direction of the game changed my mind. The game is starting to rely far too heavily on micro-transactions for features available in other games for the price of subscription. It also is moving in a direction that detracts from my enjoyment of the game by forcing me to play certain ways instead of diversifying my experience.

And you are right, I am a software developer. As such, I know what you mean, but I disagree with your stance that it is okay to overlook bugs in software just because it's more convenient to do so. That's rather insulting to software developers as a whole. I'm sorry you have so little faith in the developers at DCUO. :-{
  15. Rebecca New Player

YAY YOU GUYS ITS WORKING PS3 PACIFIC TIME
  16. CLSDClown New Player

17. PainMakesMePurrr Active Player

PC US Servers, are up.
  18. SkullGang Devoted Player

OK WHAT IS THIS NEXUS AND PARA ALERT NONSENSE ?
  19. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

ummm seems to be some kind of character select loop...anyone else having this issue?
    • Like x 2
  20. No Aywok New Player

Logged in for 2 minutes; now it says "Invalid Game State Data" every time.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.