Server Downtime - January 8, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyrite Wolf New Player

They probably have less people working on the EU end, the last part of the downtime was past midnight over there so...
    Let's play tic tac toe meanwhile or something (?) maybe we should start a Club of Patient Gamers or something like that
  2. FrauRaserei New Player

For some reason even tho my game technically crashed, it fully connected just a moment ago even tho I didn't rejoin the server, so my game is up on PC so go check?
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

EU PC and EU PS are now online. All servers are now online.
    • Like x 2
  4. Ganf3rman New Player

EU PC works now, I just logged in :D
  5. Pyrite Wolf New Player

Yeyyyy! Thanks a lot Mepps and the dev team for the hard work! You guys are awesome ^^
  6. TADtheSloot New Player

i love you...
  7. BlueGlacier Well-Known Player

This is amazing to me...look at all the responses...man,i wouldnt mind being one of the Devs...i mean look at the interest this game has...how many Developers and Companies of games have gone bust?...and I,like most everyone else here really enjoy the game but so tired of the continual lag, issues like this, glitches bla bla bla...THIS GAME IS A GOLD MINE...hire some more help or something guys...make this game what it can be!...this pattern needs to stop guys.
    • Like x 2
  8. shaademrys New Player

hurray it was a long bad day for evryone let put all this behind us and pass ur anger in pvp see u in game mouhahaha
  9. Doctor Frankenstein New Player

After a day of rage, all of you will be ready to use those powers. ;)
  10. Mr Val New Player

Would love to pvp all day and buy new gear but they for some reason didnt give us new gear. I waited all day for this stupid update and they dont even give us new hear when it was promised? I feel the rage coming over me..
  11. Anarcho-Captain New Player

But but but.... I play the game from like 10pm to 4am EST!!!! Or maybe longer on weekends.
  12. Anarcho-Captain New Player

Hey just curious, does anyone know if I can still install the update while the server is down? I'm not exactly sure how all that works.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Usually, yes. Also, all servers are up.
  14. myandria Item Storage

Heh..I'm only referring to game updates... regular updates are fine as they are; don't get yer panties in a bunch, now.:D
  15. Mr Val New Player

K well i found new gear and frel like a real ****** lol
  16. ThaKhal New Player

When i try to log on it says i must update my game, but it gives me no option to update it? It just says an update file is dowloading. Im on USPS4. Any ideas?
  17. SkullGang Devoted Player

Lagging like no mans business on PS3.
  18. nomnombear New Player

stuck at connecting to login in server. Any solution?
  19. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

Hey mepps why do the Nth Metal ,Aegis, and Rator Infiltrator gear cost 150 MoV when notes said they were suposed to be cash
  20. Sigeci Well-Known Player

because the armour is more than 1500
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.