Server Downtime - January 8, 2014 - Game Update 33!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Real mature.
  2. Zozame New Player

First person to mail my character Zozame on the US PS3 server within 1 hour wins 21 million cash and $30 amazon gift cards
  3. thefrogshateme New Player

Anticipation.......
    Drumroll..........

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Mepps
  4. Tyne New Player

First off I've Been Sorcery Staff Healer since Launch, I play this power and weapon choice because one it suites what I have in mind for my Villain a magic user casting spells from a Staff! So thanks for the remark here Mate!!!!

Second I've had to deal with constant nerfs to my Power and Weapon over the years some of which made me take a Break from DCUO. This is the Power and weapon I like and as reason stated before Staff Spin made it viable to use in Raids! Otherwise i'd have to detour from my desired story of my Character!

All of these are from moaners as you so put it nerfing something which works fine for PvE yet doesn't beat other stuff! Those people who Just Staff Spin lose damage regardless in Alerts and their Aoe Combo is what gains faster damage output! Staff spin was just for raids But it is completely useless and worthless. The pay off for pulling it off is not worth it Raids, so i'll have to tap spam my staff and I've had it said by many Tanl's that spam tapping staff seems to draw more agro. Nice pay off!

I will not change from Staff or Sorcery, but if they keep nerfing things It's going to create an uproar some things didn't need to be changed to make other moaners Happy!
    • Like x 1
  5. Lazy2Eyes New Player

I just replied to this guy n said the same thing...hes an idiot and hes also the reason they nerf stuff
  6. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Is anyone on ps3 gettin this infinite loading screen right away?
  7. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Mepps by the end of this thread...

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. Vermilion the Original New Player

Yes. Probably because the system aint ready yet.
  9. BroKeN New Player

Good luck to you Hobkat with the Aristascrubs!
  10. thefrogshateme New Player

The refresh button is getting stuck.
  11. JReel New Player

I hope they fix the loot drops from raids and instances in general. I am a CR 71 troll (primary weapons are HB and rifle) and I use gadgets. With that being stated, I am tired of receiving loot meant for healers and tanks. If I do receiver a dps or troll weapon, it is unrelated to what I actually use and invested SP in. I mean I receivedtwo different level 70 martial arts weapons and have yet to receive anything beneficial for my troll. It's either the weapons I need are weak in comparison to my current one and the stronger ones are not available for my use. It makes leveling up and being effective in raids that much harder. I am happy about the stat mods for vendors and reduction in T3 equipment. Hopefully T4 and T5 permanently gets reduced by at most 30%. It is quite hysterical people are complaining about Hb being nerfed (though it wasn't). Just use what you like and stop trying to fit in. That is why I hate doing raids with randoms cause everyone wants to dps and button mash instead of playing THEIR ROLE and not worrying about topping leaderboards. If anything my troll is kind of weak for a CR 71 (courtesy of Update 32), yet I survive longer than superior tanks all because I actually block and attack when opportunity presents itself. I hoped they fixed the lag during raids cause lord I couldn't even complete any of the T4 raids due to constant lag and frequent delayed pop ins
  12. The Hornet New Player

Hoping against hope that the PS4 will be accessible when the PS server comes online. You know an hour from now PS3 folks will be on, while PS4 players will be sitting out until noon Thursday.
    • Like x 2
  13. YinjaNinja New Player

why can't they do this stuff in the middle of the night? not day
    • Like x 2
  14. fleeceisnice New Player

BRING BACK THE MOON BASE!!!!!!!
    • Like x 4
  15. hobkat New Player

we shall see broken
  16. A.Amane New Player

guess im blazblue-ing it up until then...
    • Like x 1
  17. JReel New Player

Doing raids has become nearly impossible because of this. I know you should do raids with your league but my league is sometimes offlune when I am on so I just que up for a raid and when I do T4 raids everyone wants to play a dps style and just button mash using OP powers and weapons. But they die constantly making theraid impossible to complete though it isn't.
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Today's downtime has been extended for all servers. More information can be found in this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.