Server Downtime - January 8, 2014 - Game Update 33!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

EU PC is now online.
  2. thefrogshateme New Player

Thank you. The people crying about the nerf are the ones that spam 1H block break and win 50% of the duels they shouldn't.
  3. Physique Dedicated Player

Right now I seem to be hung on the load screen after character select...
  4. kiritonarukami2 New Player

totally agree i used DW b4 it became cool lol jk but seriously the egos these guys must have confounds me
  5. Jeloc New Player

So...I never cried for a nerf for anything in this game and I've played since launch. That said, your message comes off as being really whiny. The one-hander was really overpowered. No other single weapon attack could hit for nearly 10k and they really shouldn't. I think people will do just fine figuring out new ways to play dps without having to charge up 1hander. People need to stop crying. Maybe no one is going to change your mind about this but you definitely aren't going to change the minds of the devs by acting like a child.

By the way, adding health to pvp gear would only widen the margin between one hander and the other weapons and make the one-hander the only weapon that could keep up in pvp. Either way, pvp wasn't the problem for 1-hander. I don't understand the desire for a single weapon to be the only one viable for any content. Then what's the point in even having other weapons? You may as well ask the devs to get rid of every other weapon if they're all obsolete to the 1-h.
    • Like x 4
  6. kiritonarukami2 New Player

agreed ^_^
  7. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

--also, this part is confusing to me if someone could explain it better:

"ยงAs part of PvP Season 2, we have adjusted the item levels of the existing PvP gear so that players who have high-tier Mods in their PvP gear will not have to replace the mods from getting new equipment."

thx.
    • Like x 1
  8. Lazy2Eyes New Player

Why wouldnt you want to be the most powerful, that is the object of this game..people that have heen using 1h for a while are now gonna suffer due to people ******** about it being op
  9. kiritonarukami2 New Player

i feel for you ....
  10. hobkat New Player

this one goes out to all if i see you in pvp i will kill you so watch out suckers lol
  11. xCOMBOx New Player

I am the exact same where as I never wanted a nerf but I gladly welcome 1, to me this means we can use the weapon we want to use and fits our play style rather than having to use 1 or 2 weapons just to keep up with the dmg
  12. kiritonarukami2 New Player

thank you i love DW if they nerf it i dont mind ill still use it my kid LOVES the spinning top move and mimics it everytime i use it adorable :D
  13. CelestaBihh New Player

When is the Worlds Back up??
  14. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

Is usps3 and 4 gonna be on soon?
  15. hobkat New Player

the devs like pc better us ps3/ps4 user bi tch a lot cause they don't fix anything
  16. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

You are downloading the armories today. It's just going to take a week. When it happens, no 4 hour down time is necessary.
  17. graydogg51 Well-Known Player

The object of this game and any other game is to have fun. The definition of fun is different depending on most people but being the most powerful is more about doing the most work than having fun. Besides every time a new power comes out you are going to go from being the most powerful to at least 2nd most powerful unless you pay your $10 to change power types.
    • Like x 1
  18. MarketPlace New Player

you're not killing me.
  19. hobkat New Player

oh yea earth is the worst power set in the game fix that cause it is pure trash i feel sorry for the dudes that think that power is awesome
  20. thefrogshateme New Player

So sad :( gotta learn to play now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.