Server Downtime - December 8, 2022 - Game Update 131

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

6 hours started 730am CT(530PT) is now 145 CT. If i go by the header on the forums page, it said it started at 618amPT.
    "Status: 12/8/2022 6:18 PST - The game is currently down for scheduled maintenance."
    • Like x 1
  2. Time Stone Active Player

It's been "only" 6:15hrs now. Will be 7 or 7:30 max. Or not.
    • Like x 1
  3. Teen Zombie New Player

For real y'all be catching us on the wrong days for downloading new content just do it on a Monday nobody likes Mondays
  4. Datsuninja New Player

Henchmen trinket. That definitely needs to be a henchmen trinket.
  5. Zone Fate New Player

Servers still down :(
  6. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Yes Unfortunately
    But Nothing Much We Can Do Except Support DC
    Threw HBO MAX
  7. ColdLasagna2 New Player

Lets just make it 24 hours so they hand us two candy bars, a warm soda and a dumb accessory as recompense. lol.

Que Sera, Sera. Thanks Doris. ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

9. Xooc New Player

Make DCUO sexy again!!

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Zeropointmodule Active Player

Build a dome around the earth and make brainiac pay for it!
  11. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Remove the brainiac bottles so we can explore a nice metropolis and gotham *-*
    • Like x 4
  12. Kickback New Player

No, I'm quite sure you don't get it.

I said I don't get why you think they should cater to you, as in, "to give special treatment or consideration to someone, perhaps to an excessive degree."

e.g. They're our biggest account, so we usually end up catering to them to make sure they're completely satisfied with the service.

This maintenance is nothing new, and is done when it's the normal time for people in the area that the company is located, to go to work every day. They are not going to change it to accommodate you when it's the "least populated period in EU". That would be catering, and certainly to the wrong group of people, given now much of the player base you apparently make up. ;)
    • Like x 2
  13. Zeropointmodule Active Player

welp.... guess we aren't going to be playing today.
  14. Asmita New Player

up and running
  15. Time Stone Active Player

I think you overthinking this.

I didn't say they should change all maintances to EU time zone.

eg. Maintance:
    US 5:30pm PT
    EU: 5:30pm CET

US server - US time zone, EU server - EU time zone. That's so simple. No need overcomplicating like you do with playerbase, company etc...
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

They knew I had paid time off scheduled for today and tomorrow as part of our company holiday party tomorrow night, and they figured they'd prevent me from taking advantage of my only full day off. It somehow always seems to happen on my days off, so you can blame me for planning this week.;)
    • Like x 1
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds are in the process of unlocking. Thank you for your patience during this downtime!
    • Like x 7
  18. Xooc New Player

Thanks for the Update!!
  19. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

Since we're all here, what are the odss of a Nightwing ally any time soon?
  20. Irvynnge Loyal Player

not that I'd ever use it myself, but I am genuinely surprised we haven't got a Robin ally yet. he seems a no-brainer, to me, but what do I know?