Downtime Server Downtime - August 24, 2016 - Game Update 63 and Time Capsules!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entrust Committed Player

Mepps,

I don't see anything in the notes related to resolving the Steam/EP26 issue.

Was the fix included with GU63?

When can customers expect to be able to purchase EP26 through Steam?

Thanks.
  2. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Just wait guys, The update was just added for you to DL at about 11 am CST. The devs need time to test
    the game, before we're allowed to play it.
  3. Corsair X Well-Known Player

12 hours is nothing. Im cool as long as I get my Rage emblem and Red mist aura. Im good
  4. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Were getting some great stuff with this update. Go relax read a book, do some work at your desk, lol
    This stuff has been a long time coming well worth the wait.
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

The irony of talking about "being greedy" all in the while you are pushing for already existing, exclusive items to be available for YOU on the marketplace, cheaper. :rolleyes: I rest my case, if this ever happens you will see what I mean and then you can selfishly enjoy all those auras while the dev-team probably will lose hundreds of paying customers because of it. Not that you would care, right? All hail ignorance!
  6. Phantom Corsair Active Player

Let me grt this straight munitions shotgun is nerfed, but not flame cascade for fire..... I think had enough! Very baised to powers
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

It's not Amazing EGO, it's the fact people Payed over 300 dollars worth of Booster Bundles for some of the O.G Auras.

That isn't an EGO, that's fair play. Why should someone lose their 300 when someone can buy the same aura for cheaper?

You and the others are the one being greedy, Its the fact you now have money and wanna get the auras when you should've gotten them at the time of their release.
    O.G auras should still remain an Exclusive Item, All because you have money doesn't mean you should have the right to have the same items as everyone else. I'm so tired of the Whiny New players demanding everything.

1st they wanted the O.G Batman mask 2nd: They wanted to buy skill points, 3rd: they have money, so they want O.G Auras on the marketplace," I don't care that someone spent 300 I'll buy it for cheaper"
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Are we there yet?
  9. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I'm gonna finish Batman Begins and prepare to play some DCUO, soon.

The Joker: "And here we go."
  10. Heal Bot New Player

FREE AURA FOR EVERYONEEE!!!! lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Bitesize Sammy New Player

Maybe you should get Membership, you wouldn't have to worry about that any more, Problem Salved! xD
    • Like x 1
  12. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Shotgun was not Ever a Powerful Move, and wasn't in Munitions AM.

Flame Cascade is apart of Fire's AM..

So it's not a bias, it's you not knowing how the power works. (Unless your joking)
  13. Phantom Corsair Active Player

They nerfed it for pvp... Since when the hell did AM's do damage in pvp ....
    • Like x 1
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Since Last Year to be exact.

Don't believe me, you should check out some Dog Form PVP or HL PVP Videos.

they'll tell you the whole story.
  15. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

The US Servers are back up. YAY! Not even finished with Batman Begins, yet.
    Just before noon, sweet!
  16. Phantom Corsair Active Player

Nah they nerfed all AM's a couple of months ago they wanted us to use other powers for ex . Shotgun etc but have you seen what flame cascade can do?? Atleast be balance.. Shotgun couldnt kill a fly compared to flame cascade...
  17. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Oh I agree. But it's nothing compared to what ICE+Smoke Bomb is doing right now.

Personally If I were the devs, I'd hold off some changes until they are actually considering a new PVP season to fix the stuff.
  18. SectorGuardian001 New Player

damn its 6:39pm here, must sleep in 5 hours :(. i was hoping to play today :p.. i live in europe but play on us server :D on ps4
  19. stärnbock Devoted Player

guess u talk about meee ^^ nice u mentioned my statement, and yeah, i have all OG auras, and no: i wouldn't be pissed if others could have them too ^^ also: i got one of every aura on my bank char and i will use them as soon as style unlocking is possible to unlock them on alts aswell ^^ i love ya all!
  20. SkullGang Devoted Player

How about you make a thread instead of spamming in here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.