Downtime Server Downtime - April 8, 2015 - PS3 Member Grant

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

mise well not argue lol

they aren't giving anyone but PS3 ppl LP. After all PS3 suffers the most :rolleyes:
  2. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Slim auras LoL
    • Like x 1
  3. Gunny New Player

Wow, all this hate?

If i remember correctly, the past few weeks PS3 players were confined to league runs for any raids, forget about Legends PvE, forget about PvP (though honestly we've NEVER been able to do that since PS4 came out), and forget about doing anything inside Gotham Under Seige. All of them would lead to freezing. As far as PUG's? PS3 was basically dont-ask-dont-tell... If you even suggested you were on a PS3, you'd be looking for a new group - and as much as I hate to admit it, I cannot blame them.

Oh, and when those freezes did take place, we had to hard-reset, which can and eventually will wreck your system. These freezes were occuring literally AT LEAST once per hour after U46, EXPECT once per raid, EXPECT once per bludhaven run. Sometimes even logging back in after freezing would cause a second freeze 5 seconds after getting in.

Just from the sheer potential to break our systems alone, 500 LP is a drop in the bucket of what we really should be seeing if we were being actually compensated. That's not what this is though. The 500 LP is simply a sign of good faith, and basically an acknowledgement of our struggles over the past few weeks to play. It's not about making it worthwhile, it's simply more of an apology.

I appreciate the acknowledgement, and I am glad DBG actually did take the time to see things from the PS3 perspective. I hope something was learned from what happened, and hopefully it won't happen again.
    • Like x 2
  4. Dr. Machflame Active Player

I fail to see how the PS3 players-who in my opinion would be better off updating that console or playing on PC anyway-win out over us PC players waiting that 15 hours or more that we did for the same thing. I'm still waiting for that 500 SC for me, or better yet, an extra day of Legendary. But on the flipside...AWESOME job with Munitions. Now give me another day as a Legendary player or some sort of compensation and I'll be so happy that I'll recommend this game to all my friends saying how great the dev team is. Right now...I'm not feeling that positive or that you value my money right now. I probably won't renew my sub on this game til we at least get our woes for that 15 hours acknowleged for PC.I'd be a lot more upset if Munitions wasn't so awesome. But still, again, I WOULD LIKE TO BE COMPENSATED FOR THAT DAY OF MY LEGENDARY THAT WAS SUCKED UP. I'm not mad at you guys for WHY it happened, by the way, just clearing that part up right here and now...what I'm mad about is that we still are not getting any acknowledgement and some sort of effort to make things right for the inconvenience that caused some of those that might have a job, be in school, or both right now and would have liked to play the game. THAT is what I'm upset about. And until that happens, I'm not going to take the risk of potentially toss $15 a month down the tubes if there is a chance that a server could be unplayable for three months. It was close to being unplayable on USPC with the intermittent lag spikes that froze the graphics engine. And still do at times.
  5. Revoemag Committed Player

Nice gift..

I would have been happy with a T-shirt that said "time2upgrade"..
    • Like x 1
  6. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Yeah I understand, but had I know, I would have logged in on my PS3 at least once :D
  7. GodsxRage New Player

Umm i didnt know where to post this for help but i bought 3 months of legendary 3rd month just ran out and i didnt get replays or loyalty points. what do i do to get help. Please get back to me as soon as possible.:(
  8. T102NEMESIS Active Player

good job thanks for this
  9. dontaskdontell New Player

is this for all ps3 players? like f2p , premium and members? (it said all people who logged in after GU46 so just making sure)
  10. °Paradise New Player

11. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

No, "it" said members:

• Like x 1
  12. PyroRage New Player

Mepps, I just recently switched to ps4, right after the fix for ps3, and was unable to play during the crash week. Well I receive loyalty pointsas well?
  13. FizzyD3 New Player

Mepps i have an issue with the game. I was in the marketplace looking for the powers,i find them but when i click on light it brings up the page to buy a movement respec token! could you help me?
  14. JuzZt New Player

3 Hours? no problem i can fapp 4!!
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkAngel1287 New Player

3 hrs is better then the 10 we all had to wait for a bit ago
  16. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Can't wait to get my armory with my loyalty points!! :D Thank you so much!
  17. ImMilkshake New Player

Question @Mepps, my membership just recently expired, do I not get the benefits? Just my luck every time something happens on the game and people "members" get rewarded my membership has always just expired. I was on for that time period too. Also i havent recieved my replays and loyalty points at the end of my term like i usually do before i renew, why is that? I was planning on going super speed this month -_- lol.
  18. Veritech Loyal Player

The first post has all the info you just asked about...

"all PS3 members who logged in between Game Update 46's launch and the client hotfix deployed last Friday"

If you were a member then and logged in, you fall into this category. Whether or not your membership expired since then is not relevant.
  19. lnsane New Player

Really? PlayStation 4 members have had to deal with just as much inconveniences as the PlayStation 3 members... I had Elite Ares down at about 2% health and you disconnect me? The least you can do is send the PlayStation 4 members at least 4000-6000 Marks of Valor, need to sort out the vault too as I haven't been able to use it for 2 weeks now.
    • Like x 1
  20. coco Committed Player

How did I guess ps4 players would have a fit about this? Oh wells as far as I'm concerned we got harassed on here, & in game, we dc'd countless times, took approx. 10 min. To log back in, just to find 90% of the time ps4 players had kicked us because they didn't want to wait, what did you have that was such an inconvenience? I' ll tell ya it was such a pain pressing dead, pressing group, selecting a name, vote to kick. Then wait a couple min. For someone else to join, and getting gear, marks, feats, etc. Of course I am not speaking about all ps4 players but the majority of them yes. Anyways just want to say THANK you Mepps so much! Very appreciated!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.