Server Downtime - April 16, 2020 - Birds of Prey

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 37: Birds of Prey

PC, PlayStation, and Xbox servers will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on April 16, 2020, to launch Episode 37: Birds of Prey. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Birds of Prey is a new event and episode. Lex Luthor has launched perhaps his most treacherous scheme yet, Oracle is in danger, and it will be up to you and Oracle's closest allies to stand together as a new team.

The event content will be available free to all players level 15 and up, and the end-game episode content will be available to members or available in the marketplace.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes subforum when available.

UPDATE: All worlds are now online.

NOTE: Nintendo has not been able to approve the episode for release yet due to delays caused by COVID-19. We will release the episode on Nintendo Switch as soon as they are caught up, which we expect to be later this month.
    • Like x 6
  2. Jords21 Well-Known Player

So hyped for this episode should be good
    • Like x 1
  3. CheZa New Player

ah crap, i just installed, updated and joined all access. still good news that more content is being added.
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

SO...………. Is it finished Uploading yet? Can we log back in? Am I getting a rebate off my monthly subscriber fee while all this is going on?

LOL Sorry nothing else to do right now so I figured I'd make fun of all those that log in here to gripe if ANYTHING takes more than five minutes to accomplish in game.

Looking forward to this. First reason is the obvious. I have 7 alts I play and at this point they all have a full set on armor from the Vendor in Thanagar. Pretty much just adding Source Marks to the totals at this point. Be good to get something new to play and add to my CR/SP/AUGMENT XP etc.:)

Next I like the Birds of Prey and have always loved Harley Quinn so a DLC that is wrapped around both will be great :D

SO... Is it finished uploading yet LOL
    • Like x 1
  5. Childeric Kaldor New Player

Your acting as an impatient brat is near perfect! ;)

Seriously so, I just installed back the game today thinking I would be able to play, just to try to log in at the time of the maintenance... knowing I should expect the servers still being down the next 6 hours... *cry*

At least, I'll get my All access only tomorrow then ;)
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: Nintendo has not been able to approve the episode for release yet due to delays caused by COVID-19. We will release the episode on Nintendo Switch as soon as they are caught up, which we expect to be later this month.
    • Like x 3
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

The Launcher is still advertising Metal II as the currently available Event.
  8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

That is pretty normal from all the past DLCs .. I think it is their policy to update THAT after everything else is done and they LAUNCH.

Been 2 and a half hours now hopefully not too much longer. This sort of amazes me...………….> (see below)

So Nintendo is not going to be ready when everyone else is because they have not approved the new episode yet? Ummmm You approved adding the game to your system didn't you think it would ever update? I KNOW I KNOW I do not know ALL the details.. Just sounds strange. :eek:
  9. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Here https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...er-update-april-16-2020-birds-of-prey.308479/ in fire changes are menitoned only changes to "Fire soul" but not to "Immoliation" Is this an omission or do live servers have changes compared to test server?
  10. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

"minor update" may or may not mean a thing BUT I did just try to log on and it took a while to update. From past experience it seems like that means the new stuff has been loaded they are just doing the usual checking to TRY and catch bugs and glitches. Now before the moaning starts.. TRY to realize a lot of that sort of thing does not appear until the stuff goes live and the new stuff is subjected to the added lag caused by EVERYONE jumping on to play the "new stuff" right away :D

No promises but Game could go live again … SOON*

OR NOT lol
    • Like x 2
  11. MainManIsWicked New Player

I feel like Bart and Lisa right now. "Are we there yet?"
  12. El Marcios Level 30

Mepps how much cost Birds of Prey dlc? Still €8.19 or more?
  13. Zone Fate New Player

That's because Nintendo is super family friendly and like they said Nintendo is having COVID-19 problems
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Same cost as the other episodes.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Our partners approve all updates/patches, and things just did not sync up with the state of the world right now. We were hopeful it would come through last minute.
    • Like x 2
  16. Cyro Committed Player

Mepps in the tank changes there is no mention of immolation changes, did you forget about it or is it no longer going to shield partial damage
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Updated the notes. The change is there.
  18. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds are now online.
    • Like x 2
  20. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Im on USPS4 and my screen stays on the Connecting screen. I cant log in and its been 15 minutes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.