Server Downtime - April 16, 2020 - Birds of Prey

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gusion New Player

So fully prepared for the new dlc to drop on Nintendo just to log in with no updates. Kinda disappointed, sure. Switch community disappointment, sure. Possibly many players dropping money for the update, sure. Stuff happens I get it. However how are we supposed to believe that an update planned and advertised since the beginning of this pandemic was not approved for a date you yourself stated. Fine even put that aside. Even after all that I wasn't going to post anything until I mentioned it to my wife. She doesn't even play and she's pissed, with good point. With the way the world is right now the community couldn't be informed about this prior to the release hour? I for one adjust my family time to play this game especially for new content drops. I am positive I am not the only one who does. Do we get an apology or compensation for our dedication no instead we receive a statement basically putting blame on a company and covid-19. I don't expect a response, to be honest I'll be surprised if this post doesn't get deleted. All I hope is that in this unpresidented time of need, that the company look at us like people, and not just money in their pockets.
  2. Rubeen New Player

I'm on PCEU server and i can't enter the game, the files bar doesn't fill up ..
  3. diangelo Level 30

Are the tank and pet updates live for the switch? Or are they on hold with the DLC?
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Also on hold with the DLC. No updates for Switch today.
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Still stuck on 'connecting' screen with spinning wheel in the lower right corner. Both on PC and PS4....multiple systems, so I know it's not my install.

EDIT: Tried another few times....got in on both formats now. Not sure if something changed or it was just Murphy's law that as soon as I posted the message it worked a few min later.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Yeah, I didn't realize the world wasn't up again yet when I wrote my previous comment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.