Secrets of Kahndaq Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 19, 2022.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Nice chroma. :eek::eek::eek::) Shame my luck is so bad I'll probably never see it.
  2. Warpath619 New Player

What about the Halloween event? Or the weekly spotlights that we’ve gone 2 weeks without. The switch community is well aware that we’ll be at least 2 weeks late for new episodes and we’ve come to terms with that. October is close to ending and not a peep on when we’re supposed to receive the event. If we do get the event will it be extended for the same period of time that all the other platforms got? Will we be getting the extra teekl buckets as well. Most of us especially my league only want better communication in regards to these types of matters.
    • Like x 3
  3. DocElysian Active Player

It is getting beyond ridiculous at this point.
    • Like x 2
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Im actually fine with that if its the least rare collection reward.
  5. Eve YouTuber

It's the most rare collection out of the three
    • Like x 3
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Approval could come any day now. Next week is a safe guess.
    • Like x 1
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dont worry. In a few years you can buy it for quarks. :)
    • Like x 2
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

On the picture the Godseye chroma looks tintable but It's not.When I equipped it is color locked.
    • Like x 1
  9. Morrigam Level 30

What a relief to hear that we might or might not get the seasonal next week. By any chance could you tell us if we might or might not get the previous bonus week? Or if we might or might not get this event extended? I'm guessing we might, but it's possible we might not.
  10. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Could always take it up with switch. You’re acting as if it’s DI that’s holding back the launch
    • Like x 1
  11. Morrigam Level 30

Yeah even if the hold up is on Nintendo's end DI is doing absolutely nothing to compensate NS players for the wait. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming mepps, and I do understand bonus week are not an obligation. However, we are getting the short stick here.

It might be easier to talk from your end since you have none of the the issues NS players face but keep it up.
    • Like x 1
  12. Pixel Dot New Player

Literally not happy right now #Mepps #Devs I spent 27 $ on stabilizers and I still don’t have my ally ? I have feats and a doll !
  13. Pixel Dot New Player

Do I have to wait ?
  14. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Uhm.. Why buy Stabs to open TCs? Same cost buying the Unlocked TCs minus the wait on them dropping in game and minus the feeling of wasted Stabs on non-Resurgence Mega Capsules.

On Main, it took about 5mins for Ally to arrive in Mail. Putting something on/buying anything from Broker will trigger all Mails from System, if you can't wait. Both Ally and Doll arrived in Mail instantly upon Replaying the Feat on all Alts, so could be high population on Server.
    • Like x 1
  15. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

It seems people in game really like this TC, judging by Broker.

I havn't seen the Rare piece of Common Collection 80mil on day 1 since Lasso of Truth. Not one to shy away from a cheap Feat, I sprung.

I must say: I Absolutely LOVE the Battle Damaged Flex Suit, despite it's obvious flaws displaying Emblems and Skin variations.

I'll be taking another 7 Legs and 8 Chests. At 350 Replays each, that do get a tad pricey. 50% discount for Christmas, yes? Any chance we could move that ahead for Black Friday or tomorrow? Pretty please? :D

On the Skin tho.. you *did* make it with 2 textures to at least show the tattoos on the new Skin, right? I'm sure you did, or oh boy, the shitstorm headed your way :p

(I'd get 8 Legs too, if Plant skin showed the proper Textures, but as it is, I'll settle for the top with Sheer Leggings)
  16. beardrive Committed Player

That is a great chroma! And the skin is nice as well. In the second or third phase of that DLC it will be nice to see an enhanced variant of that Egyptian chroma, and different types of enhanced skin tattoos like that as well! Stylistically it's a great start to a good set.

I ignored the last few time capsules, and decided to give this one a go. I used my luckiest alt and got nothing rare or interesting out of the 25 time capsules but common collections. Out of the 25 time capsules I took all quarks, and one enhanced chest which was already down to about 15 million. I don't really need to sell things for two or three million dollars, and I would never imagine that I would ever get one of the rare collections, so quarks really is the way to go.

Between my 80 unlocked Kryptonian time capsules, I received about 15 or so hairstyles. There were no rare drops in those time capsules, and I put up a few unlisted collections hoping people don't know what they're worth. :)

My sixth dimension Kryptonian time capsules yielded entirely quarks.

I'm going to buy the negative speed force material with my 4400 quarks this time since there is a 20% off sale. The last time I bought the bubble movement style, and the bioluminescent material with quarks as well!

It'll be nice to see these styles eventually.
  17. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Shame you can’t have a material on the battle worn outfit and still have the skin showing. Shame about the skin being locked.
    You can’t wear the battle worn outfit and have the new tattoo skin? Very weird decision for a collection of things from a capsule.

If the battle worn outfit was in daily rewards, I’d probably be a bit more understanding of the limit on it. It think it’s a bit silly and it seems like an oversight. Quality. Control. Please.
    • Like x 2
  18. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Sorry but I have to contradict here. For a subscriber the cost of 1 TC opened by Stabilizers is 85.5 DB (PC currency). The opened TCs however are at 85.52 a piece. The difference is admittedly marginal but being of German origin I have to be thorough like that ;)

Cheers
    • Like x 1
  19. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Well I just opened 175 got every feat but of course not the feat for the skin and this really bothers me cause it what I wanted from the tc but never got the poison ivy collections to drop one time. They need to stop adding styles the community has been asking for in the tc its straight up a ******* move and the collection so rare that its not even showing up on the broker
    • Like x 4
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Very similar to my experience trying to get the Black and White Neon Chromas Box to drop in the TC it came from. It took opening something like 300-400, spread across several Resurgence events, just to get it ONE time so I could give one of my characters the Black Neon Chroma Materials Pack.

For any other characters, I'm going to have to just buy it for Quarks from Boo$ter Gold whenever they finally stop being lazy and retire that TC to move it to Boo$ter! :rolleyes:

So, I figure I'll be getting the Battle Damaged Slimline and the new Chromas Pack from this TC about 5 years from now, give or take. :p