Season's Greedings and Gifts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

They just had a sell on subscriptions so the chances of that happening are zero.
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

wait, the gifts are a collection, each day one of the twelve?
    the completion gives a 4 star feat and an aura wich has also a feat attached?
    well, i am not realy a fan of 4 star feats comming now, but:
    how will it ever be possible to get anything like that a year later?
    i bet if tradeable, it will rather quickly get unreachable for new players...
    devs, did you consider and what is the plan to help new players getting old feats like this?
    it must be frustrating to know that you will never get something bound to progress,
    because you were not in the game earlier...
    well, you DO expect new players to come, aren't you?
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I think it was already stated that all of the collections will also be on the seasonal vendor for purchase with marks. This collection feat won’t be any more unattainable than the other six years of feats on that vendor.
    • Like x 3
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

right. my bad, i forgot ^^'
  5. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Any news on why on the 27th the sale on membership was removed before announced date and time?
    Thanks for the holiday gifts in advance ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Thank you for this. I wish seasonal specific style feats would stay under the seasonal feats though. This is confusing & I've totally underestimated the amount of holly leaves I need
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The version displayed here will be in the game on December 11 as part of the seasonal event.
    • Like x 2
  8. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

The only thing I want is the belt. It's about time they had a duel pistol belt. It's only been like 7 years almost.
    • Like x 1
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

You do know the gadgeteer belt is dual pistol.
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Except the sale ended 12 hours early and a bunch of people bought during that time and got screwed for $40 extra, or didn't buy and are hoping to see a re-run of the sale.

Reinheld
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

There are several items which are unatainable if you did not get them when they were given (Pre-order batman Legend, 1st anniversary cape, TomBot...'back from the hack' shirt, etc...) and I don't mind that, but the attachment of feats to these is troublesome. Title would be more appropriate, but I guess if the items are tradeable, there is some hope for those who cant get them done now....or leave the collections in for next year's vendor I guess and the new grinders can get them that way.

Reinheld
  12. Rigel Cygni Well-Known Player

hello didn't know where to ask this but what does the weapon box that cost 50 mark gives you exactly? does it give you all the candy cane weapon styles or is it an actual weapon that scales to you ?
  13. The Crysalid Active Player

HELP! I am unable to create a new topic so I have to ask this here. So I let my sub laps for now, but I'm Premium with some extra character slots that are Inactive. I purchased another extra character token so that I could make a new Holiday themed character, and it's saying I have to either activate one that's inactive, or delete one. WTH? Is this a bug? This makes absolutely no sense to me.

I have 8 Active (which is what I had when I purchased the token and went to switch out to make a new character), and I have 10 Inactive characters.

The message I'm receiving says - You currently have open character slots and deactivated characters on your account. You cannot have empty slots at the same time that you have deactivated characters. Please fill the empty slots by either activating some of your deactivated characters or deleting some of the deactivated characters and creating new ones to fill those slots.

Well neither of those options are why I purchased the extra character slot, so how am I supposed to just create a new toon now?
  14. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Yeah but they're closed holsters. As far as I know there could be chocolate creams in there. This holster has the exposed butts although I'm a bit confused as to why they're backward.
    • Like x 1
  15. SkullGang Devoted Player

Really ? I recall seeing a player with them in game already.
  16. Kuno Loyal Player

Its weird though that the pistols are reversed but it looks cool.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You have deactivated characters because at one point you had membership and room to make those characters, then cancelled and no longer had room. Adding a slot means you can move one of those characters back to active. If you don't want to use the deactivated characters and just want to make a new one, you can delete those characters. You can't make new characters with so many deactivated/total characters already created.
  18. The Crysalid Active Player

Well that sucks donkey dingdong. There was no way of knowing I couldn't make a new alt and I wouldn't have bought an extra character token if that information was provided. There should be a third option to just make a new toon. Is there any way I can get the token removed and my transaction reversed?
  19. Ace G New Player

Of course you could know that, you just missed to read or ask about it. Anyways, there's no way they will give you back that token, but instead you could buy a new character slot from the marketplace (cheaper than the power token).
    Again, it was not their fault to let you know that information, it was yours for not read about that.
  20. The Crysalid Active Player

Did you seriously just tell me it's my fault for not reading information that isn't there, and then tell me to buy another character slot token, thus getting screwed twice for the same reason? :confused: For the record, when you go to buy one, it says - "Purchase of this will grant one additional Character Slot for your account. "

Nowhere does it say I can't have inactive characters or that I have to activate or delete one of them to use the token. No... where. So no, it actually is DBG's fault for giving misleading and faulty information, and not warning me that I can't use the token to create a new character, as it implies. Oh, and for the record, it says that exact same description in both the MP and Skeets vending machine. ;)

How about from here on in we just let a green name reply, so I can see if I can get some customer satisfaction without grief and false accusations from people who don't know what they're talking about.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.